Reviews for Under The Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very cute :)
RiSsA20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I loved it so much. You did such a good job _
Annilein chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMGosh, this was such a cute story. You either have to write more or update "Leave it to fate" or write another story. Please, you are such a good writer :D
Cow as White as Milk chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Aw... That reminded me of the first kiss I shared with my boyfriend over three years ago. Poor guy was shaking like a leaf, LOL. And I dare say we do like to stargaze. Thank you for bringling back such great memories!
Lana Wood chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Aww, that was sweet! Good job!
peaches n pears chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
this is amazing! good job!
Loopylou1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
So cute, so perfect, one of the best one-shot fics I've read in a long time!
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Aw, so sweet, so innocent, so perfect. No, I think another chapter wld prolly just, I don't know, spoil the perfectness or sumthing. U know, in this fic it's all *feeling* and *acting*... and it was so gorgeous and wonderful.

But in the hypothetical next chapter, there'd have 2 b assessments of wot they did, how they felt, wot this means, deciding on what 2 do next, and then it's just basically ruined with all the *thinking* and stuff that was so blissfully absent from the first... do u get wot i mean..? I think u even sed it urself in the fic sumwhere, about how they were away from every one and everything the cld influence them or be a distraction, and it was just the two of them, alone with the stars. Bringing a new chapter 2 the party wld b bringing all those external influenced they escaped from back into view, blocking their view of the Big Picture, complicating everything... u know..? well, that's just my opinion, neways.

Either way, that was such a lovely fic. It's absolutely perfect, it doesn't need anything more.
Elementals chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Excellent. Your writing takes me to that hilltop and sees them there. It's also brings back memories of a friend and I kind of doing the same thing, except it was just watching the stars and being together...
harrypottergirlie89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
IT'S SO CUTE.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSH, one of the best stories I've read in a while. God, that was so sweet. I LOVED it. Gordo is such a sweet heart. Keep up the great work!
clarktom chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
awesome! i really like it soo sweet and fluffy! can't wait till you update leave it to fate, love that story too!
bluegirl03 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
this is the sweetest fic i have ever read! i LOVE this fic! keep up! )
LoveMeTender chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw! I loved it! That was so cute! That sounds so perfect ... sigh. Hooray for Lizzie and Gordo! And thanks for the review on my story!
stormynights78613 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004