Reviews for Love, Lies, and Rock 'N' Roll
JOEY92 chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Wow! Great chapter, Manny got SHUT DOWN. She was being so mean to Macala and then karma came around and gave it right back to her.
StorytellerD chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Another good chapter. Ashley acting crazy is always fun, and you write Paige so well. Can't wait for more!
Mutant-Gorilla chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
AWESOME! KEEP GOING!
JOEY92 chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER! ;)
StorytellerD chapter 13 . 10/9/2004
Happy to find an update! This was a good chapter, though it makes me all the more eager for the next one. I'm sure the writer's block will clear up soon. (Good luck with the play!)
StorytellerD chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
I'm glad you found the time to update. I'm really enjoying this story and this latest chapter is no exception. I think you have the right idea by putting the "evil plan" aside for now, since it seems like there's plenty of stuff going on already.

I like how in this story Craig is aware that he's caused a lot of problems in the past, but he's not acting like a creep. I also like how you write Spinner as goofy but not a complete idiot, a balance that not a lot of writers achieve.

Looking forward to more!
kiss me im famous chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Yeah this is a really god story. keep writing I love it.
JOEY92 chapter 8 . 9/3/2004
o thanx for the virtual skittles! LOL im' still in love with it and a say yay so ashley and revenge, she's gone physco! LOL
xolilmeredithxo chapter 8 . 9/3/2004
ur doing get so far! I think it would be cool to see ashley have an evil plan. It should be very intersting. Keep it coming
MannyRocks24 chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
Great Chapter! I think its awesome that Craig and Macala are singing together! Even better when him and Ashley...
Krinklecut chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
yes its quite long enough. lol... there should be an evil plan... but not so evil that things dont work out between craig and macala... o more skittles YAY!
JOEY92 chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
I love this Chapter too, i love al of them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Krinklecut chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
ha ha ha! this is gonna be great... you should make longer chapters though... where be my skittles at? he he... heres some starburst!
JOEY92 chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
LOVE IT! Great chapter once again! ;)
JOEY92 chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY YOU MUST CONTIUE!