Reviews for Fires of Lebennin
ApprenticeMagic chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I loved the first chapter, and the second was equally interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012

I am laughing so hard right now. That was so funny it's indescribable.

LOVE IT. I just died and went to the Valar.
jj chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
lol that last line was SOO funny. "She also knew that this golden-haired elf that stayed behind as Faramir and the identical elves left could probably take on the entire band and win. This was firmly assured when the elf introduced himself, grinning rather wickedly. "Hello. My name is Glorfindel, formerly of Gondolin. You may have heard of me. I like killing things in my spare time.""
greenleaf.elve chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
yeah-love it!
the evil witch queen chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
ooh, it's the dark magician from the next story. i can't believe i forgot to finish reading this! it's too good to miss.

i'm glad he got her back in the end, though the oil incident nearly made things very complicated. i'm still chuckling about the fact eowyn can't swim though.

well, very good! keep up the good work!
ForeverFaramir chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Have I reviewed this fic before? I'm not sure so I'll do it anyway.

Again, this was a fantastic fic. It was well written, funny in places and still true to the characters. poor Faramir! Beside himself with worry for Eowyn. I love how he is single minded in his quest to save her. Nothing else matters.

*sigh* That is true love.

Excellently wiritten, as usual.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
If I got on my knees and grovelled, would you hurry? I so LOVE this story! (all of them, I consider them one big one!)
ForeverFaramir chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
I love this series. It is fantastic!

But, don't you dare leave it there! I'm waiting anxiously for the next in the series.

Hurry please!

ForeverFaramir
Nefertiri's Handmaiden chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
Howdy! That was a great story, and i enjoyed the humor.

however, i just realized that in this chapter you say, "the father of the groom." there is no father of the groom. he died. do you mean the father of the bride? wait, no, he's dead as well. please explain who this mysterious 'father of the groom' is. thank you.

otherwise, really awesome story.
vortirla chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
I should be angry at you for letting evil skittle take over but i'm so excited to read what happens in your next story. which reminds me, i have to review Fell Wound and Faramir's Story...

Well great job on this story and i will eagerly be awaiting the 3rd sequel! :)
AnimeRachiru chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
Very nice, as usual. I hope you can get the next one up soon! Looking foreward to it!
Carrie S chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
The best thing about finding a story late is that it has more chapters...and, in this case, was completed!

I am a fan of your writing, and especially loved 'Faramir's Story,' but I have been a very, very bad reviewer...*slaps wrist and curses real life*

I don't like the sound of Evil Skittle's return at the end.

I was just settled into the nice happy wedding bliss and then...bam! But this means more Faramir angst! *shamefully rubs hands gleefully* Goody!

And who is this bloody dark man? I want to know! Wait, wait, I know! It's Denethor come back from the dead! *sighs* Forgive me...that's my excitement for the ROTK:EE talking. *grins idiotically*

Start posting the next story as soon as possible!

This was wonderful-I love your writing!

Cheers,

Carrie
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
In the book Eowyn acepts Faramir before he has any titles,so nice she does in your story too.I love the reuinion between Faramir and Aragorn.I look forward to your next story as this was very enjoyable.I love writing Faramir stories too,he is a great character.
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
Very sweet.I've enjoyed this story and look forward to the next.
Elenhin chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
Dark man, sounds like fun, interesting at any acount. Dark man planned this and poisoned sword, I am really getting curios now, and trying to guess what shall come next.

As a role games player I say use 2 dice 6 cavetroll against Faramir.

As a fan of this tale I say, I want to read more. I can hardly wait untill next time you post.

Kindest Regards, Elenhin/Mat the Starchild