Reviews for Don't Let Go
missy chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
What a odd cruel and illogical medical story. One even a decade ago 7.5 month baby is fully healthy. Her condition would not cause future pregnancy conceptions and why make up odd chemo drama, no LP, no Brooke, no relationship bad bio paper end. Docs will never go oops your surgery now caused this ( grounds for suing, ) nor would Peyton not go to obgyn or do physicals. Past changes 15 the story went off the rails. Into God awful and even more nonsensical. At least a bad 7.5 month baby in danger plot is rme but worse and worse after.

Did someone else take over the story?

At least bad soap opera or bad fixes can be entertaining unlike this. Yawn. Nxt
abby345amber chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
an affair woww she accused him of that wowww
bjames238 chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
i really loved both of these . .. this one and the first story about dan dying. they were really good and the voice was amazing . . .i think my favorite chapter would have to be the epilogue in this one about emily and her college acceptance letter. it speaks a lot about how much peyton and lucas love each other and their child...

great job...it would be really cool if you wrote another installment!
Stunna21 chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
this is really good and i loved reading this and the prequel to it so please update your other stories soon and keep writing.
BizzareBavarian chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
I don't normally read Leyton stories

But I have to say that this one was amazing

you're a great writer
othstewy chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Really great story. I loved all of the emotional hospital scenes and ending was perfect.
WHITNEY chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
OMG! That was amazing! I read it all in one day while at work i couldnt stop reading it. I really enjoyed it,I have been actually been waiting for you to update on your story we might as well be strangers. I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading the story..
Natalie chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
The last chapter of this story is the best I have ever read.
Cecilia chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
This may sound sort of stupid..but I couldn't figure out if Peyton died or not...it seemed that way when you said that it was really hard to face your own mother's mortality. It was kinda of confusing..but I really liked the story..even though I haven't been able to review..I was in awe of how well you wrote the emotions to the scenarios...This is one of the best stories on this website...I can't wait for you to review your next story: We might as well be strangers. Good Job!
lysser8312 chapter 19 . 10/6/2005
Wow, what an awesome way to end it! I loved it, I loved seeing everything summed up here & learning about her older years through this essay. And wow, everything with Peyton, and the way she bonded with her parents, I lvoed it. You have done an awesome, awesome job with this little series, you're a great writer & I cant wait to read more of your stories!
sarah chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
it was great...ur an amazing writer...keep up the good work
THGluv12 chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
omg that was just...there is no words...that was an amazing endind to a great story. it was sad how peyton got cancer but i am guessing she made it through? this was one of my favorites on here and it is sad to see it go...but i hope that you will be writting another story soon? once again great job on this story and i can't wait for more from you!
luv24Alias chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
totally luved it great work
no account anymore chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
Oh my god

That truel amazing and beautifully written..I liked how you had the last chapter as a letter from emily to a college. That was an amazing story and im sad to see it end and i hope that u start a new 1 soon
THGluv12 chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
plz update i really wantto see wat will happen next! keep up the great work and plz, plz, plz update soon!