Reviews for Under your spell
Spuffles chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
You think that was long? God this was last updated nine years from now and i was really getting into it. Wish it went on
juggling chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
As this is an older story I didn't comment as I read, however I'm now finished and I'd like to thank you . This has an interesting plot and good character voices. Thank you, wish there was more (I'm going to check out your other stories and see what your favorites are as I'm guessing we have similar taste). Thanks again and I hope you have a good 2014.
spike'smate chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
its a crying shame this isnt finished
spike'smate chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
why now that spike helped kill glory does buffy want spike to move out Thats GRATITUDE not
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
The last couple of chapters were a bit of a surprise. Its been a great story so far.
spike'smate chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
go giles he just killed glory YIPPEE
spike'smate chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
yay spike saved joyce's life {{{{{{{{dances a happy dance}}}}
spike'smate chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
well you havent UPDATED IN 5YEARS! people or writers that leave it THIS long should be BANNED FROM WRITING it isnt fair
twilightromance4ever chapter 20 . 3/2/2010
so...are you planning on continuing? Cause it's really good. i love it! :)
dkwr07 chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
love it. please update soon.
Niori chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
Since you haven't updated this in years I doubt you ever will again, but I still feel the need to tell you how mych I enjoyed this story.
brolly501 chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
cool story...thought the whole drinking of hell god blood would give him more power but spikes never so lucky anyways hoping to read more soon
All4Spike chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Hey, how come this fic is marked complete when it isn't? I only begin reading fics that are complete 'cos of the enormous number that go unfinished leaving me screaming in frustration, with no apology or explanation, and this is a prime example. You had something really good going here, but it's left a sour taste in the mouth as I feel I was conned into reading it expecting to reach a Spuffy conclusion.
PurpleIvy chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Oh such a good story. Would love to see how it would turn out.
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
omfg EVERY TIME I READ A STORY IT'S AN OLD UNFINISHED ONE!

why?