Reviews for This to End
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
great beginning, are you ever going to finish it? I think the fact that you haven't updated in 7 years discourages reviewers. but if you have left , that doesn't really matter, anyways.

I like the idea, it has lots of potential, I can see Voldemort sending Harry the tortured body of one of his classmates to try and rile him up and get harry to go to Voldemort to finish it.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh my.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Very gruesome, i loved it!

Although i would like a definite ending... :
greenfly chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Eh? When I write short-stories I love leaving them open-ended. But now I'm in the position of a reader I really want it to carry on!
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
::gurgles incoherantly:: but what happens?
syntron chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
where's the secound part? That spell did Harry create?

I haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 but I like your story ...
Loony chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
arg... I hate open ends!

I loved this... it was so real.
Thranx chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
you evil, evil little...

you know, i'm not even going to play your little games by going on about how you can't end it there, and would you please update soon. i refuse to be manipulated by you.

so there.

*taps fingers impatiently on keyboard and waits*
LunaLovegood61 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Not how I expected it to end, but very good nonetheless! Oh, I just loved Farenheit 9/11. I love all of the three Michael Moore movies I saw. Anyway, I can see how watching the movie sparked this. Some of the scenes in it made me feel really sick. Like how the soldiers would listen to that music to get them pumped for fighting and killing. Sorry if I'm rambling...and it's funny how J.K.'s stories are such a parallel to our own world, though I don't think that was intentional.
moirariordan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
that made me shudder. very graphic and angsty. good one-shot.

-MR