Reviews for Resurrection Remixed
wow wild chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
it is a bit conflicting...the eyes of kagome do wan it to be following the manga which is blue or anime which is brown?
Fluffytail101 chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
Wow I loved both stories I died laughing when Inuyashas's demon took over and had sex with Kaogme and everyone was just standing there like "hmmmm what the fuck...
Sophie chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
Awwwwwwwwwww Best story EVER!
animegirl73 chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Just finished your sequel and loved it. Both stories were great.
A-game chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
"Yash!" Miroku yelled as he appeared out of nowhere. "Heard gun shots. Couldn't let you have all the fun."
"I bet," Inuyasha said as he looked around himself. He saw that they were being surrounded. Dammit. He had to get Kagome out of here.
"Holy shit!" Miroku exclaimed as he looked over and caught sight of Kagome. He looked at his friend with a shocked and almost frightened look on his face.
"Miroku. I believe you know Kagome. Don't let her dieā€¦again."
"Right."

Man, i love this conversation! To me when i read it, InuYasha sounds so casual when Miroku sounds so freaked out and that he looks like he's seen a ghost! Poor Roku...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Takahashi-that's the word of the last name.
***LUV_ANGEL***
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Ended to soon. but atleast it had an ending. ;) great read. never boring or too much of lemonade details. i have downside: i got confused...most part the inu family last name was Makotos..but a few chapters refered to Inuyasha Taiyakis? (I know i missed spelled last name-its the long Ta word..the name of the inuyasha creater i believe.
***LUV_ANGEL***
Jenmoon1 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
wonderful fic question was kagome a virgin when she was reborn
LadyCash chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Great story, lots of action and romance.
I enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
I love this story in conjunction with Love and War, but you have some consistency issues. There were a few times where you've stated Inuyasha's last name as being Takahashi instead of Makoto, and other names/plotholes.

Overall this is a great story so far and I love your action sequences as well as the lemons (I'm reading the mediaminer versions). I love the writing style, even though there are minor grammar and writing mistakes (you need to start every sentence with a capital).

Overall, one of my favourite IY AU fics :)
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
It's so sweet!
Although they have been killing people, but they still deserve to be happy
lillie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
umm the two wolf demons are good guys koga is the only one who is bad (in a way)
warmiko69 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
sad but good. liked it alot
MidnightReader1 chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Loved the story, can't wait to read more of your stories:-) Loved both the stories, and loved how you did different pov's in it, it gave greater understanding of the other characters:-) Looking forward to reading more by you:-) xx
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
umm good story. I loved this one and the prequel.. Can't help but point out you've accidently called inuyasha takahashi even though he is Makoto in this story. And you said their wedding ceremony was performed by Kagome's grandfather... but he was killed in the first story.