Reviews for Analyse This!
Peanut Gallery chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Great job, to make me care about Maggie Walsh is a great accomplishment. I considered Walsh a humorless cardboard Doctor Evil of the Buffy show, I found her the least colorful Big Bad of the series. The Master, the Mayor, Spike, Angelus, Glory and the First now they were villains where as Walsh was a tin plated dictator with delusion of godhood (2 points for me on the Star Trek nerd counter). The Jack going for Marge in understandable because of the Regulation against an O'Neil/Carter relationship, but you open up a Pandora's box with NID agents trying to black-male both of them with the Jack/Marge relationship. Great going More please.

Peanut Gallery chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
Good Chapter on an odd combo, the who gets O'Neill has the possibility of Angle Level Brooding beware young Jedi. These are people of action not contemplation, beware the Twilight trap. More Please.

Thanks for a Good Read,

hound of cernunnos chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
A nicely written A.U. story.
Peanut Gallery chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Great Jack chapter, interesting dissection of Welsh's character.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
Great Chapter, Still surprised you are making Maggie/Jack work keep going. The evil twin angle of the story is great, the sins of your extra-dimensional self is a great twist on an old story-line. Suggestion next might be Maggie trying to de-Goa'ulding Danial's old girlfriend. More Please.

Mist of Rainbows chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Your Jack and Carter seem out of character... I can't see any version of Walsh being a decent human... though it's possible she was exposed to something in the Buffy world... that she wasn't in the other world and thus wasn't as evil or nuts... but I doubt it. That doesn't bother me nearly as much as the creepy weird Jack...

I was honestly expecting Walsh to tell Anise to stuff it and that they could find someone else to run the machine. Of course... we can't have that as you're trying to make people feel sorry for such a horrible human. The Jack/Walsh stuff is creepy as hell to me. I was sort of amused at the idea of a Walsh and K... team showing up... less so now with it going. Good luck I guess.
Peanut Gallery chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Still going strong, great blinding, wonderful characterizations.

Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
This is an interesting serious take on the POV of the SG1 people when the are in the same dimension as the Buffy people.
Peanut Gallery chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Still doing great, yes it's a Fanboy letter, more please. The triangle of
O'Neal/Carter/Walsh 2.0 is interesting but its could be a story slayer. If this is a
long term story line I segest bringing in one of BAAL clones as a Walsh 2.0 love interest. Her background as a vivasectioness and one or the other being
prisoner/labrat would interesting.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Well Done, An interesting paring of the two series. Its working on the emotional level, the other Walsh stuck with the sins of her counterpart. Thought earlier chapters Jack was to big of an Asshole but you crafted a good argument for his way of thinking. The other Walsh guilt about other Riley's death and her experiments on Goa'uld and Jafar are a nice hook. More Please

Thanks for a very Good Read,

Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
I haven't been reading the post chapter 8 chapters, so I have just reread the story from the beginning up to and including chapter 18. Interesting developments. You have created a sympathetic version of Maggie. It's nice to see the story moving to Sunnydale so that we can get some involvement from the BtVS characters, even if only for a short time.
Peanut Gallery chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Great Approch, Jack/Walsh conflict is great, Walsh was a great villain in the Buffy series and the old evil twin can be a great story line. Great going more please. Remember other Welsh is black opps and four year other SG 1 experance she need to be able to kick ass in combat something evil twin dead zombie Welsh couldn't do should you have a close encounter of the Buffy kind. Judo redirects the strength of an apponate against them which would be the only way to stop a pissed of Slayer other than a bullet to the knee cap.

Thanks for a Very Good Read.

Starfox5 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Very interesting and original story - I certainly wouldn't have thought of using Walsh that way, but it's done very well. Now to see if Riley meets her, and of course to have the scoobiees meet the SG-Gang.
B5B7 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Very interesting story, with a fairly original plot - Maggie Walsh as crossover character who is in SG1; a version we can empathize with.
Kansas Scout chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I like this story. I can't wait for this Walsh to at sometime accidentally bump into one of the Scoobies. I know O'Neill's brush with her is and will be traumatic as they go, but it looks as if he and she will heal, but I think she will be seen as the same song different verse if the Scoobies ever encounter her.