Reviews for Tea With Terra
RaiderDan chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is a gothic sotry of Raven getting back at Terra?
Letselina chapter 1 . 10/29/2004

Yeah. Anyway, like the prelude, it's very well written! Only thing is Raven seems a bit OOC - she doesn't usually talk much...

"Not another one" LOL that was amusing...

"A figure so dark, that it wasn’t really very light at all, now was it?" Wait... what? LOL

Hopefully you (and everyone who's helping you) get another chapter up soon!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Oh, dear God. So, so hysterical. "A really dark figure. A really, really dark figure. A figure as dark as the night, black as blood, opaque as the lumps of coal Slade sadly found in his stocking every year. A figure so dark, that it wasn’t really very light at all, now was it?" I need to breathe.

And the ship story? Gee, I wonder if there's a paralell...nah, probably not.

Raven is my hero. You guys are my heroes. I love you.
PirateChick chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I love it! Yeah, Terra-bashing! I loved the odd little details... The pigeon... The suicide... The janitor! "Not another one." Oh, that was hilarious. You have to write the next chapter soon! My sanity depends on it! (What's left of it, anyway...)
Teh K9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
hehehehehe... I feel OH SO sorry for Terra... NOT!... heheheehehe!
Coco Cow chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
um...I like torturing Terra as much as the next guy,

(keep it up _)

-_ Coco Cow (moo)
troubled-ego chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This story has the perfect mix of horror and humor? Whoever said that those two genres don't mix? Ha, no one I know! Anyway, the descriptions were excellent. The humor also added a nice touch to everything. I haven't made an appearence on in awhile since school started. Some people might have even thought that I had dissapeared...yet I'm still alive and kicking Terra hide everyday after homework. I'm not even going to try missing any chapters of this delightful story. So I'm immediately placing this story on favorites and author alert (already have you on favorite authors list, how could I not). I can't even bear to ponder the concequences of missing a single chapter. This story is one of a kind and with no doubt deserves to be a favorite in my heart (what's left of my heart anyway). So I'll be looking foreward to future chapters. Sisters working together on a story just turns out so well. Keep up the superb work as I'll remain a die-hard fan!

emmarosa chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
cool stry read the prelude, it was awesome 2. update soon pleaz. Rae/bb 4eva!
Darkfire chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*dark laughter!* Die Terra! But yayness, the continuation, finally. I loved all

the little nuances and subtle hints at what's going to a rather horrific outcome.

Great job. _
TimidRaven chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
YAY! TEA WITH TERRA IS FINALLY UP! *does a dance and gives you and Aliute many cookies* It's good so far. Get the next chappy up soon!

P.S. Thanks for metioning me in the list of guest stars!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Dun dun DUN! That was an awesome beginning! Or kind of beginning... or... yeah. It was awesome! Terra should've known not to mess with Raven... mwahaha! At least she's gone for good now in the show... but I can't wait to see how you get rid of her here! Please update soon!
Nitesh chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Horray for this story! This is the former Dragon of the Rose. I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Hurry!
CloudKat chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
*laughs uncontrollably*

That was...*gasp*...GREAT! *gasp*

You MUST continue! ...MUST!

Update soon!

(P.S.: Death to Terra!)

(P.S.S.: By means of a harpoon gun and grenade launcher!) :}
Dragonsfire13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is great, im glad you've finally added another story. This just made my day. By the way, dont let up on Terra. :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »