Reviews for Tea With Terra
Bleeding Grey chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Terra Bashing! Yay!

This is both funny, and slightly frightening at the same time. Write more soon.

(P.S.: Terra must die!)
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Sorry for my late review. Evil! EV-IL! XD Be gentle when you torture her. I have to use her for stories later, after all. And you can't grow Terra's in Arizona very easily. At least leave some strands of DNA for me to clone. .;;

Nice to see you getting some work online again, Alys-chan. Yay! _
LOTBH chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
can't...stop...laughing...long...enough...to...write...a...good...review...
Mint Dragon not bothering to sign in chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow! Alys! It's about time...I'm really glad you got this up, though. I'll try and email you my comedy sketch as soon as possible. I just have to pick which one first..._

Luv,

Katie
SuNsHiNe10 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
*throws arms in the air* I AM A GUEST STAR! WHE!

Bwa ha ha, this was hilarious! The 'Write Ship' *falls over laughing* Double meanings are fun _

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to reading this, so get on it and WRITE WRITE WRITE!

Much love, Melody
K9 The First chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
(not to be confused with k9andco)

*as Dr. Evil* My, how delightfully...*puts pinkie to mouth) evil? MuAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Pools of Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh God, poor Terra... this is funny... in a sick kinda way... keep updating.
xXIceNickyXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
YEAH! I love it Alys! AND I GOT MENTIONED! E! it ticked all the boxes underneath because... YAY!
Sweet Nymph chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oh! Nice cafe. I wanna go there!

Oh, wait. I'm already there, aren't I? *smiles evilly*

Can't wait for more! I am LOVING it!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oh, you don't know how much you just brightened my day. How I love the way you torture Terra.
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
...Oh my goodness... o.O Wow...with the random suicide...'twas so... random... lolz!

I was laughing so hard, though...well, okay; more like cackling in "pity" for Terra.

"opaque as the lumps of coal Slade sadly found in his stocking every year. A figure so dark, that it wasn’t really very light at all, now was it?"

And the pigeon thing rocked my socks too! LMAO!

Seriously, this ficcy is so colloquial in it's tone, it just makes me laugh even more so! I anxiously await an update! _
ROBINROX chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
What about me? Wasn't I gonna guest star too? *is very hurt*
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
It's here! _ Great beginning BTW. I am really looking forward to more.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3