Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
FelineFriendly chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
About the first sentence in the summary: You mean Winner Take All?
The Mad shoe chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Now THIS is whitout a doubt one of the BEST Raven/BB fics i have ever read, you just gotta update it as soon as possible...please?

Keep it up!
Fearless Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
This story is really great. Raven doesn't seem so much out of character, just trying to sort through her thoughts. Update soon!
Little Pixxie chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
heey, story's goin gr8!
lollipop chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
that is so sweet! i luv this fanfic! can u pls update as soon as possible? i realli wanna noe what would raven do. thanx!
BigDamnHeros chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
I really like this, you need to work on your paragraph format though. other than that, I really like what you have started here, I hope you are one of those authors who update often, cuz I REALLY want to see where this is going. I love Raven/BB. I am a big opposits attract believer.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
pokey chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Amazing chapter, heart-breaking. You did a great job with having Raven be love lorn without having her out of character.
Slayergirl1362 chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
oh. that was so good. plz update soon, and happy halloween to you too.
sakuradancer3 chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
HURRY! oh bi da way, raven seems a little ooc, but i no it is hard to make a dark flirtacious GOTH... so HURRY!
unknown chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
That is a great story! Could you please finish cuz i want to know what happens.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
I think your story is very nice. youve captured the emotions remarkably well. anyways, write more soon.
Crisis Haylo chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
Yeh! I enjoyed it! It was great ]

I really thought Raven was about to explode when Robin asked her why she wanted to leave (explode as in "It's cause I lurve BB dawham ou!" )

Eek, so you can't watch TV? (or can you watch it now? I don't know...eeh...) the recent episode I saw

it was so BB/R! It made me giggle with glee since I was sad and didn't see much BB/R moments while Terra was around (not that I don't like her or anything...) (Yay! I like talking in ( )! )

But anyway, this chapter was very enjoyable just like the 1st two chapters! I'm really looking forward to the next one! _
Slayergirl1362 chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
this is truely a great fic. i hope to read more soon! _
unknown chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
That is a great story. Could you please finish the story. Id like to finish it.

P.S. If possible make so that BB dumps Terra. I don't like her. Maybe the same as you. Have BB go with Raven.
Tinkerbellx2 chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Aww, poor Raven. But wow, this is really good! I love your writing style, it fits really well with this story. You are really good at getting the reader to sympathize with the character. Update soon!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »