Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
Vash chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Keep up the good work.
Instant Coffee chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
I was THIS close to crying -(). And then the chapter ended, lolz. But my goodness! I hate Terra for talking. She should've just shut up so BB could say something. And now Rae feels even crappier. :P. Argh. I'm too happy at the mo to give a good review. Dunno why...I still have homework *GASP*! :P.

This is just like my other's awesome possum! And I can totally relate to how Rae's feeling, which is why I love this story so much! It's going on my favies, definitely. Argh...this is such a pointless review...I can't think straight or anything. Dern homework's on my mind *cringes*. Well, a continuation is MUCH appreciated, I'll tell ya that much! ;)
Instant Coffee chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
"Perhaps that was why it was so hard. The entire situation was forcing her to acknowledge that side of her personality."

The one, the only, PERFECT explanation.

Growl...I envy your ability to explain.

And I recall telling you before that sometimes punctuation makes all the difference...yeah, that was my review for ToW. Seems like you've mastered it here. YAY TO YOU! _
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
:( It made me sad. I'm prolly gonna cry if I read I wanna read on! Because that, my friend, would be the first time a fan fiction has made me cry! _ That'd be the first time *any* story would have made me cry. COOL BEANS! :P

Anyway, NICE dialogue between Rae and her emotions! It made me sad for Rae, like I always am, 'cept you made me think even MORE about Rae's cursed predicament. YAY!

Sorry if I seem kinda hyper. Someone had called me a b*, so I laughed and we're having an argument right now...argh. Long story. Anyway, off to read chappie 2! _
chickiidoo chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
aw, that's awesome! :sniffles: kinda sad, though? will there be any raven/robin? that'd be cool. keep up the good work!

The Mad shoe chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Wow, really angsty but good as hell. Keep up the great work.

Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Wow... Everything that Raven is going through, it has moved me to the point of tears (not an easy thing to do really). Very sad, but good in an angsty way. _
SuperheroPajamaGirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
O, makes me think there's more!

The only thing that kinda sorta bothered me was sometimes the tense sometimes switched. But all in all it was a great chapter, and I'll cry if you don't add more ;)

La Editor chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I love your story! its great, from regular things like grammar, adj., etc. to plot! Update soon, or the powers of RAVEN'S EVIL SIDE WILL BE UNLEASHED UPON YOU! eheheh ' update soon, tho, k?
audi katia chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
OMG! This is such a good story! But, maybe you should have a little more dialouge. Nothing against your writing, but you have so0o0o many thoughts written down that it all bunches together after a while. More people talking would help that out. I still really love your fic! IT ROCKS SOCKS!

A rose for you...

Crisis Haylo chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Ooh, that was SO good!

I hope you'll add the next chapter soon!

I really enjoyed reading this, and how you described Raven through out the story is just... well, perfect! I also loved the scene with her and Beast Boy in it! So cute. So so lovely.

I cry tears of blood now ;_;

Poor Raven, BB your true love needs you! *dies from own stupidness*
Kuramie and Kaiaramith chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
hey It's me Kuramie . Can wait for your next update, I love this story. Your a very good writer you know. Like I said I'll be waiting for your next update

mew-xena chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Ohh! I like that idea. I always fell bad for Rae! Okay, please update soon! Cause this is a GOOD story! _
speakerbox chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
wow, great chapter, please continue as soon as you can.
tigerrelly chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
o...! I love it so far! Poor Raven! Please continue soon and if possible, please keep me posted!:)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »