Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
Ravens-Despair chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
I loved it! It was amazing! Your writing caught my emotion and that totally expresses Raven's true feelings. I would love to hear more from you!
Spaz23 chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
This story rocks! It's extremely detailed, which I like, and it has that Raven vs. Terra bit in it, which I also like. So I say it's goin into the favs list, keep it up!
Skyward Motion chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Another great job. I love all your work, I really do! ; Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
kimpfn chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Oh my...this is BRILLIANT!

Honestly, you've managed to catch both Beast Boy's and Raven's personalities perfectly! I honestly admire you now.

Please write more. I swear to idolize you forever.

*kimpfn*
SilenceAbound chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I love the "talking to her emotions" bit. It made her more interesting. Good story. :)
dana1313 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
this is going to be an interesting story...are you a terra hater? if so please. e-mail me. im trying to form a terra hater club.
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
(sniff) Poor Raven. This was good, and I really love the RaeBB couple. (sigh) Such is unrequited love...
speakerbox chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow, very good story so far... -kicks Shakespeare (sp?) in the ass for saying "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."- please update soon.
SuperheroPajamaGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Terra may be a boy-stealing bitch, but Beast Boy never gave HER a giant chicken! Raven and Beast Boy, so bad. I myself like the idea of Terra and a sharp pointy object...Don't see many fics with THAT ship, huh? Anyway, I love the emotion dialogue~~it was hilarious!

I do wonder what Beast Boy thinks about being "stolen", it would be interesting to have something like this from his POV _

Loved it, loved it, loved it! You must write more or at least something like it because I'd just die! Okay, so not literally, but you get it, lol

~Red~