Reviews for I Will Bear Witness
Netchka chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Wonderfull story. I can't wait for more chapters to come.
vicky chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
oh please! update this :( this story is so inspirational esp. for people who have lost loved ones. there are rarely stories written like this gem. hope u are well :)
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I probably already asked you this after I read it awhile back, but are you putting "I Will Bear Witness" on the backburner for awhile or have you shelved it for good? I wouldn't mind if you waited to work on it after the "Champions" series is done (which I hope isn't for a long, long time lol), but it is a good one and I am intrigued :)
Katia0203 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Hey there,

Just wondering if you ran out of steam and inspiration for this story? You probably got caught up in all the hooplah of "Champions" (which is fine by me b/c I love the series), but I do like this story b/c it runs along the same vein as the "Champions" series, except the reincarnations here are more obvious esp. due to the romantic pairings of the modern reincarnates in comparison to the pairings in Middle Earth.

Nevertheless, if you get bored, you might consider taking a look at this again :)
Katara97 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Do you think you'll continue this at some point? I think this is wonderfully done, and I'm truly disappointed that I ran out of chapters to read. [
Dralx chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
*sigh* I adore your stories, this one is so good! I've read it before, but I can't remember if I commented or not. Anyway, I love the fact that Alorie had to learn the languages, instead of just knowing them, makes so much more sense. And how she became friends with Boromir was so cute and awesome! I just wish there was more to it... will there be soon? Because I really want to see the relationship between Alorie and Aragorn, because I think it'll be really cute as well. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I've found yet another story of yours that I love!
thirteen-yellow-roses chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
I just wanted to say this is a really good story! Though some of the stuff was confusing...
zafaran chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
Phooey. {pout} I ran out of chapters to read. This is very, very interesting, and I can't wait for you to have the chance to get back to this story. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

Zafaran

zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Mish chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
This is really good. Although I'm interested in finding out who this "Undercover Elf" is...or altleast what happened to him? Is he going to come back into the story anytime soon? Please update!
Dread Lady Freya chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
I've finally caught up! Yay, me! *clears throat* Sorry, moving on. . .

I was hoping to give this in-depth, meaningful, uplifting review. One that would let you know how much I am enjoying this, how much I appreciated Arwen's understanding of what drove (or what will drive) Boromir to try to take the ring, and how amazing I think your plot twists are, but all I can come up with is: Kewl Beanies and Wicked Awesome! *shrugs*

Of course, now that I've caught up (with this one, at least *grins*), I can bug you to update! Would I do that? ? ?
Ashti chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Alright! :D An update! :D It's been a while, but I see the quality of your writing hasn't suffered _ I must admit I'm not sure what's happening that you hadn't planned, though I suppose if I were to guess, I'd say it had to do with Wendy and Brody..

That or Aragorn being all weird about Alorie. I dunno. But I do know that I'm very much intruiged and more than willing to continue reading :)

In other words; What's gonna happen? :D

PS. Clever thing there, using Alorie to keep Arwen put. XD And Glorfindel :D I love seeing him mentioned/written. /random notification
Rosie26 chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
It was a nice surprise to see this updated at last. I hope the muses are kind to you (and us)again soon. This is really well written Deb.
Elenhin chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
oh, this is wonderfull. I am having lunch break now, and reading took the better of it. I was a half inch from the screen the whole time.

Ahh, hmm, both Brody and Ian gets to hear they should sit down before they fall down, *sigh* what is is with those two lads. Ahh, I love both of them.

Boromir and Brody, so protective about others,and yet at heart they are two small little boys.

I think that the same way Pippin and Merry said she was a big sister, Boromir is a big brother.

Oh, and you know, some friends and I deviced the perfect revange on the twins, we bleached their hair, they are now known as the platina twins after that douse. We kind of enjoy it.

Boromir is very concerned for those two. I love it how he is always so firecely protective over them. He is the only one who dares to tell Gandalf things, but he only ever does it when he fears for the Hobbits.

I also love him and the cave troll, when he looks at the chain, realizes he is still holding it, and you ccan see him think 'oh bugger' then goes slamming into the wall. Makes me think of both Brody and Ian as well. The way they always place everyone else before them.

Lovely lads those ones.

Not to mention Pippins promise to take care of EVERYONE, and how he said she was always taking care of everyone else. I loved Boromir's reasoning there.

ahh, I've got to get back to doing what i am suposed to be doing about now, and not what I would prefer doing.

Take care my dear friend, oh, and I hope to have time to update Alec when I get back home today.

Take care, hugs, Mat
Fk306 chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
this is great please update soon
Silveni chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
I know my reviews will appear to be at the exact same time, together on the site, but I don't really care. If there is an Eowyn for Faramir, what will Allison, Alorie do? NEver mind, don't tell me. This is so... sad and happy and well I like it. You seem to have a talent for writing that lets me see what is happening, instead of a list of events and details. I wish I could do that! In any case, whether it was just to put Gimli into character or not, I laughed right out loud when you put down 'then the prissy little elf..." Prissy? That's hilarious.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »