Reviews for Random Stories for Hyper People
Suns Golden Ray the author chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I'm not signing in, so feel free to delete this review once you've read it. You don't have your email up on your author page, and I really felt moved to communicate with you in some form or fashion.

Your review was truly flattering and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a long review and for all of the compliments you gave me. People like you really remind me of why it is that I love to write, the enjoyment that it gives others.

As for the wedding, I'm sorry! After reading such a beautiful review, you've made me...reconsider writing it. I can't promise anything, but we'll see...
strongshol chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
dude this was so incredibly awesome! you are so much better than mine, poo butt. you know it's true.
Horse's Patoot chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
You're a fucking stupid fucking whore who needs to keep her God damn opinions to her fucking self.I would watch out if I were you cause you never know! We might come after you! Beacuse we don't like whores like you!
Insane Drow chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
:sneaks into room and steals vanilla scented: Muwahahahahaha. I've taken harry's hand santizer.
Prayrgurl333 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
LOL! VERY FUNNY! I CAN RELATE TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT (HEMHEM) HINT HINT!
strongshol chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME! i like hand sanitizer...
CandyCola chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Fantastico! You're funny! Yay, I was an inspiration!

I hope Harry gets his hand sanitarizer or however you spell it. I was crying.

YAY FOR RANDOMNESS! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D