Reviews for Paranoid
winnie chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
:) marik remembers :) you just took all that i knew about Yu gi oh, and then shaped it into a world that would have been all to perfect for Marik and Bakura, had not Marik start to have his hallucinations all of a sudden. YaY as i said earlier, soo happy that Marik finally remembers :) i thought he wouldn't :), its amazing how you displayed the emotions, and how Marik adjusts, and has to relearn his past that he forgot! KEEP on writing! Love it :D
SouthernKittyGal chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
DEAR GOD. I was reading this, and forgot to favorite it, and my dad erased his history on the computer so i couldn't find it, and i was freaking out because i thought i wouldn't be able to find it! i love this story, its got my hooked, and i thought i wouldn't get to see the end. im only on chapter seven.
LightBlueButterfly chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
OMG...this is just great! I read the whole story in one night! I love it! How you describe their feelings! AMAZING! :D
inuakag chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
The 1st story of yours I read was Rewind 1 a few months ago. I really loved it. While looking for something new to read, I decided to try some of your other fanfictions. Paranoid is the second one of yours I've read(and I plan on reading more so expect more comments). I just wanted to say a few things.

Rewind 1: It was well written with a good plot structure. Plus I am a total Marik/Bakura fangirl so that may have helped a little. The ending kind of depressed me yet I still liked it.

Paranoid: Also a well written story. Not many fanfiction writers really dwell into the depth and complexity of a relationship. Only becaused I liked both of these stories did I actually read the lyrics for the song that you put in. I hate reading song fics, but I was willing to do it only because you are a really great writer.

Thank you for your time.
LadySunami chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Squee! I love happy endings! Marik & Bakura forever!

The psychological torture Marik experienced was absolutely astounding. I was so horrified for the poor kid. I'm glad you saw fit to give the story a happy ending. You have no idea how brilliant your are!

~LadyS
kitastrophe chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
This story is incredible, i'm absolutely in love with it, it's so mysterious and interesting, you've written so damn well and it is so captivating, very good job, i will continue it, very well done, i love it so much :)
AleeIrish chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
My favorite story out of all the ones I've read in this site, and believe, I've read increible ones around here

It was... BEAUTIFUL, Jeez, I feel like crying lol

I enjoyed every single chapter :D specially 19

something curious about it is that everytime I listen to Linkin Park I can't help but imagine Marik singing, so you can imagine my reaction when I read that chapter, lol, epic.

I don't know if you still read the reviews of this story, since it was written a long time ago, but I just needed to tell you that you did an increible work and I really really loved it

Congratulations*

XO, aLee.
phoenixandtiger chapter 19 . 11/11/2009
hi, i know i reviewed once before. but i can't help but reread this again, and since some reject code 3 stuffy says i can't review a chappie i reviewed already, i decided to go back one.

The love, all of it, the pure EMOTIONS, they hit me every single F*ING time. and diseased means you're sick. The word you're looking for is "deceased", which means dead.

and especially the unexpected humor all the time.

can't wait to read the "spectrum siren" story!
phoenixandtiger chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
wow.

but there's still this feeling nagging me that it should've been ryou...the personality matches better...
yeyavailability chapter 20 . 9/7/2008
Shit, this is completely AMAZING. I've read it over so many times before and thought I've reviewed, apparently not. I just mentioned this to a friend, found the URL and gave it to her and couldn't help but to reread it myself. I cry every time I read this. You make me cry with HAPPINESS. I don't think any other fic has accomplished that. I am incredibly happy for these fictional purposely OOC anime characters and I'm crying for them, for once there's a story where the pair deserves it. YOU ARE AMAZING. I WILL WORSHIP YOU.

*sob*
CraftyLion chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
Awesome job!
CraftyLion chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Hah! That was good. awesome!
CraftyLion chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
lol Nice ending
CraftyLion chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
lol Wow that was a lot of excitement! I love it
CraftyLion chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
I love the way you had the feelings and atmospheres change smoothly, but swiftly! I love this story dude