Reviews for Second Best
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow. Wow. You have captured Inuyasha perfectly, and his bitterness. I love this fic.
Wheezambu chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow. I was really impressed by this. So much anger, so much resentment towards the father he never knew and never will know. Focusing all that rage and pain on his brother because that's all he has left of his father. Quite powerful!
engetsu chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
*raises an eyebrow*...you should write more!
Morbidity chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This was nice. I actually read it way back like the day it was published because I read about it in a livejournal community called "fic_thats_good". The mod thought very highly of it _. As do I. It's nice to have more non-romantic fan fiction on the site.
heavenly life chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
A neat about-face on the standard interpretation of the Inu family dynamic, and more importantly an emotionally intense and profoundly moving story. (The parentheses were particularly effective. ;)

I, too, have always thought that Sesshomaru is the closest and only reminder of Inuyasha's father. The idea that Inu no Taisho took the most pride in Sesshomaru's powers, and that Inuyasha might resent and even hate his father-well, let's just say that I'm kicking myself for not looking at it that way sooner. Simply brilliant.
Suki chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This is a very nice reflection piece. I like the open ending, and you had me wondering for a bit in the begining who he could possibly be going after.