Reviews for Heroes Never Die
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/3
...wow
HopelessTokkalover chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Your story was awesome, your bio was awesome and you are awesome
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great job, I loved how you encorportated what the suit symoblizes to her, how she hates it, control, and so on. You do a great job writing about Terra!
Not a Flame chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was so nice. I never really thought about Terra and her feelings. I like this. _
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Sheer brilliance. I for one have trouble forgiving Terra, because she was indeed, a person compossed of good and evil. But you got inside her head and showed the strength she finally managed to pull out in the end. I love writing about uplifting hope and salavtion. And it is true, even about cartoon: that heroes never die, but leave a legacy. (You might like my story, "Playing Stakes" dedicated to another real life hero.)
SilenceAbound chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wow...

that was awesome!(I usually don't say awesome, but it seemed like the right word). I used to think she was evil, but Aftershock 2 showed she wasn't. I hope she comes back. This is really good, keep up the good work. Bye!
tiny titan chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
you can really get into the character when you write and i think that is really cool i'm hoping terra will come back even thouch that dosen't happen in the comics oh well this was a great fic who know's mabey this isn't a fic mabey this is what Terra really though i loved it
Scorpio Serpent chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
So sad! and good!
Anavrin 15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
ok, i love this. it's brilliant. i just wish terra didn't die though. oh well, check out my story or something. lol just 1 story...hehe
Johnny A. O chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow...just wow...

Another brilliant story _
Vandagirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
COOL! _ why does everyone think that Terra is evil? she isn't! she's just a lost and confused girl. but people just seem to understand... *sigh* (adds story to favorites! _)