Reviews for A Bit of Hope
LoorTheDarkElf chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
My,my,my, I think Dax my be in for some trouble with the itty bit. This thing already looks promising, but I have to get to bed. I'll read more tomarrow. _

BTW, I'm Lorana, the girl on the Pen sight that requested the URL to this fic. Glad I asked for it too.

Elen chapter 38 . 9/8/2006
oh such a great, great story! Daxter was so wonderfully in character! loved it! *adds to fave-list* _
Blazichu chapter 38 . 12/16/2005
Wow! Roxie puts my oc to shame, and you even fit one of my favorite parts of JakII into it. It's sorta scary, those six words are some of my favorites in the game. And before you ask, yes, I'm the idiot who keeps rambling on about Dark eco crystals and the Teen Titans.

P.S. Can't wait for the sequel or an update for From Jump to Haven!
Usagi-Zakura chapter 38 . 11/29/2005
Great ending:D Hurry up with the sequel
xdefunctaccountx chapter 38 . 11/28/2005
YAY! GREAT FIC! Loved it! I'll watch out for the sequel! But Naughty Dog kinda already made that with JakII, lol! Heh. I hope your sequel has more of Roxie! AND BO! ESPECIALLY BO! BO! BO! BO!

TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 38 . 11/28/2005
O get the sequel up ASAP! PLease I so want ot see how Jak fits in with Roxie and the gang! So Update ASAP, PLEASE! ::puppy dog eyes:: Thanks!
Authraw chapter 38 . 11/28/2005

I loved the way you ended this story-I can't think of a better ending! This was a great fanfic. It's a powerful adventure, and I was constantly 'hanging in suspense' for the next chapter! Great job!

Theres only one other thing that I would like to see you do more of in the future: I'd like to see some more effective cliff hangers. You've had some good ones here and there throughout this story, but it would be nice to see some more powerful loose ends that finish off chapters. Start problems at the ends of chapters and resolve them in the beginnings-That's the best way to keep an audience hooked.

Again, great storyline. I loved your character development, and the way that you set the mood towards the end of the fanfic. Great descriptive words. Powerful emotions.

Way to go! I can't wait for the sequel!

jaklover123 chapter 38 . 11/28/2005
wow! this was a really really great story! :nodnod: lets see how well it'll hold up to the Daxter game that's coming out. form what i've seen, it looks like it'll actually work out in some areas! _ well, can't wait for the sequel!
M-Angel 05 chapter 38 . 11/28/2005
That was a wonerful ending to this story...LOVED IT! Is Bo, Roxie, Merlander and my fav...Flash, gonna be rejoining with Daxter in the sequel? I sure hope so...I really liked this story...It's one of my favorites..._...I can't wait for the sequel!

Aimed mischief chapter 38 . 11/28/2005
This was great, especally the last part! I'm dying for more, so I can't wait for the sequel! Great work mate! Keep it up! _*

Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 38 . 11/27/2005
*claps* Wonderful ending, Pix! :D You really are a talented author, and this was an excellent fic. I happily await the sequel.
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I loved the story...It kept me interested and it had me guessing what was gonna happen next..I believe the seuqel should be a new story...Update Soon!..

P.S. Make the last chapter much, much longer..._
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 37 . 11/7/2005
Awsome chapter! For the sequel I would say put it up as a new fic and in the summary say it is the sequel to this one...thats usually how it is done! LOL! Anyway update soon!
Authraw chapter 37 . 11/6/2005
This was an EXCELLENT chapter! Very descriptive, very powerful. Full of emotions. Great job! I can't wait for the exciting conclusion and the sequel!

I would make the sequel a new fanfic, personally. It would be nice to start the chapter numbers over at 1. :D

Well, I've got to get back to my homework.
jaklover123 chapter 36 . 10/25/2005
Eef! don't let mer kill roxie! that would be bad! T_T and also, can someone please kick simon's ass?