Reviews for Suck it up
Varethane chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Anyways, this is indeed rather a unique story... I belive that the animal who was Miroku's accomplice in manga six is spelled Tanuki, though, and his name in the Romanized version is Hachi... (also, from Catharsis, I noticed that you misselled Kagome's last name... it's Higurashi). And Inuyasha's sword is the Tetsusaiga (also spelled Tessaiga... it depends on which version you watch/read. Personally, I use Tessaiga, but meh...) ooh, and the gas doctors use to knock people out is anesthetic (though it's not always a gas).

Taa!
Allychik6 chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Wow, very nice desrtiption of the wings and the unfolding of them. very cool!
aeirol chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Aww, poor Miroku . . . Maybe I'll tell him I'll bear his children, just to cheer him up (although when I say I was just joking that might make him even sadder . . . hmm . . .). And no, I will not bear your children, zabchan.
Mystic Bynd chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
all a sudden i imagined kagome plucking a shard out of mroku's arm with tweesers...
JessKnowsBest chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
really good, keep going!
kate chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
Hi! I figured I should probably review. I like your stories. A few things that bug me are the short chapters, the glossary (it's a good idea, but you put too much stuff in, it's too long, plus I already know half the words), and the fact that you're spelling Tetsusaiga wrong. Update this story soon, Zab!
MS Fangirl chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
Hee, Miroku is a bat demon. Cool! I hope you update soon.
Kagome2691 chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
uh weird-shivers-umm okay keep ur cjaps long though.

Did u know that InuYasha and Sesshoumaru r hot?
badgerwolf chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
ah! cool! nice update! can you give a full description of what miroku looks like now? i love inuyasha's 'and this is a problem...' line - it's so funny!
aeirol chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Grr! I know you have more reviews than I do, you don't have to rub it in! Oh, and good chappie. I know what's happening, I know what's happening! Heehee!
Allychik6 chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Wow! I wonder what's gonna happen now? That stupid jewel. They say money is the root of all evil, but personally, I think we ought to just blame the jewel. I have reweritten almost every word in this review...stupid orthagraphy! OH well, good chappie! keep at it!
MS Fangirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
Whoa, Miroku is a bat demon. Very interesting story and I really hope you update this great story!
badgerwolf chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
...(poke poke poke)...hey, update this, I really like it a lot!
hjfjhddbvxv chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Aw, let him have a tail! Please! Itll be so cute!
HMPrune chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Jeez, the poor guy - what are you planning on doing to him next?