Reviews for The Disappearing
Joralie chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
OMG!please writte more, please, it's so good!very good!
Mariel3 chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
I am not sure what rock I was under when this was posted, but it was brought to my attention and...I'm speechless. Grav, every word of this felt right. You're one of my favourite authors anyway, but this one struck a note. I'm not sure if it's because it's about Danny and I've been taking more notice of him lately, or what, but I really liked this. I liked the journey you took the reader on, liked the insights, liked the way you wove in each unique character into the story. And I wasn't confused, so maybe I missed something? I just liked it a lot. Your making this into a series is a brilliant idea. Two down, only three to go, right? I look forward to your next offering!
Katerina1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
I'm so glad you updated this. It's been one of my favorites for a long time, and it's great to see it continued. And... I'd love to have a go at writing Jack... my email's in my profile.
Merccy chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
I am so honoured to have an idea of mine mentioned in such an amazing piece as this. You really got into Danny's head here, and it's brilliant, and I love the part about Jack and Danny in the office... this is so, so good.
anmodo chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
This is so good. Great job. I think you capture Danny's thoughts really well. Very sad.
Millie-dragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Yup, I've done this too! And it makes sense that someone who does this for a living would think about this a lot.

Very well written.
midnight caller chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow, I really liked this! Sort of projecting something we've all probably thought about onto an actual character on the show. Well-written and thoughtful. Please keep writing!
ladylampetia chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Cool. I enjoyed this a lot. It's got a unique and creative spin to it. Thanks for sharing this :)
tacy-thenaggingone chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
nicely nicely done. you tease!

can you do it from martin's pov?
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh...thank you for a lovely morning read! I love the cool, detached observation you instill in this piece. The ending, of course, was perfect on more than one level. If only CBS's WaT writers had so much restraint! Beautifully done.
Katerina1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Okay, I am now choosing to believe that this is actually how Bait ended, and we're all actually being deceived... But really, a great insight into Sam's character, and beautifully written and paced. (Thanks also for your kind words on my fics!)
tfm chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
u should make it that she does disappear...hehe. just a thought