Reviews for Priorities
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Darn it, deadfic.
S chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
As usual, i am floored by the quality of your work. I think you did an amazing job of preserving the characters' individual voices without letting them bleed into the rest of the story, if that makes sense. Inuyasha is still as rough, untamed, and slightly vulgar as i expect him to be, but everything between the thoughts and dialogue is as refined and careful as your usual work. You are so talented, and I hope that you will continue this story (and Frozen Moonlight! Please!) but i want to make sure i don't come across as overbearing and rude (because i promise i DO understand that you have real life commitments that have nothing to do with appeasing poor, desperate fangirls!). I appreciate your work so much, i just hope that I have the opportunity to keep reading and loving it!
WritingRin chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Lulzz. Okay, I knew that last part was coming, but I had no idea how it was really going to pan out. I thought he'd confess that he got Kagome to quit school and Sango would be horrified and tell him the rest of the story. But innocently talking about it in front of him, so that he could realize it himself... That was great xD It was much more subtle. And now I've gotta read on!
Cougiecat chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Fun story! I like the focus. The basic fight between the couple is, while fundamental, not blown out of proportion the way some Kikyou or 'I love you but don't want to admit it' fights are. The look on InuYasha's face when he realized he'd just ordered Kagome to get pregnant - and she'd agreed- must've been priceless.
dudekiller chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
this is a cool story. good job. please update soon.
sakurachan101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
luv the story. upate, pretty please?
Newbie GK chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter, I liked how Inuyasha made the connection between Sango's words and Kaogme's actions. On a sidenote I found the the poem and its analysis interesting too. I'm looking forward to seeing the next cofrontation between Inuyasha and Kagome.
Kokari chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
ouch poor kagome... are we going to ever actually meet suzume? just wondering. Please Update!
nyaaaaaauuuuuuuu chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Extremely believable and well written! I would love to find out how Kagome's priorities end up being resolved...
xylitol01 chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Sigh, this is beginning to be a very lovely (and damn funny) story! I just recently became obsessed with Inuyasha and I realized that you, the great and talented author of "Frozen Moonlight", wrote fic for it! Talk about lucky! Anyway, while I realize that "Frozen Moonlight" is probably more of a priority for you, (considering the massive amount of reviewers that would probably die if they didn't get their weekly update)please don't forget about this one! You always do these characters justice. And Kagome's breakdown of Robert Frost's "Fire and Ice?" Beautiful. Thank you for being such an awesome writer and giving me nice things to look forward too. Cheers!
Inu chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
i love the story. I can't wait to read more!
Above the roof chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Love this story! Update soon
Melodylink chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Aww - I was so disappointed to find that this fic isn't complete - I was enjoying it so much!

This story is beautifully written - perfect characterisation, thoughtful introspection and a touch of humour to round off the edges.

I am looking forward to the next installment - and I hope it's soon! _
Mustard Yellow Sunshine chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
Run like the wind InuYasha!

Good Lord, that hanyou needs to learn to use his head more often. We all know the intelligence is there, if only he'd let it show a wee bit more.

Very nice story thus far. Well written, in character, humorous, very good over all. Can't wait for updates!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This is a very nice story, I really enjoyed reading it. Inuyasha has all the tact of a cactus, doesn't he? Did Kagome just say that she would quit school? I can't believe that she meant that. I guess I'll just have to continue reading the story to find out, won't I? That gives me something to look forward to. Please update soon, 'cause I'm the impatient type and this story is just too good to want to wait. Of course, all good things are worth waiting for, ne? You are on my Author Alert list and I'm very much looking forward to reading your next chapters and stories. Thanks!