Reviews for Forgiven
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
LOL! Cute story. Is it bad that I was completely enjoying Richie's suffering? He's hillarious when he's annoyed at Duncan. Loved the end!
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
lol That was really cute! very good job!

luv lots,

Ro chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Excellent, excellent! Extremely funny! Quick, smart, great ability to tell a story using great comedic timing. I do comedy improv, you'd be great at it! Another story like this one, please! You have totally captured Richie and Duncan and the banter of their usual camaraderie. IS that correct English? Hope you get my point. Loved it!
Meadow chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I really liked this story. It was easy to follow and you captured the relationship between Richie & Ducan very realistically.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
LOL! This was great. Richie out in the wild, too funny.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Cute! I can just picture Richie and Duncan tracking... Very funny!
cafenera chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
He he he. I loved it! Especially the bickering/banter between the two. I could just see the two of them through the whole fic.
terra fea chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Cute :)
richiefic chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Cute. I remember this (grin) but i think it stands just fine by itself - sometimes its nice to see richie and mac just being friends together. Nice dialogue.
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Did you send this to me before? From when it was part of the longer story? Seems familiar... Oh, well...

I liked! Loved how you had the story rely mostly on the dialogue between them, and how perfect the two were. The ending lines were indeed priceless, as were the Bambi and Tessa bits.

Frek chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Tee Hee! That was good! I love how you do Richie's babbling, good stuff, and the last couple of lines are priceless. Thanks for making me laugh.

The One and Only

neoinean chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
LOL that's great! A nice, humorous bonding fic:)
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
ROFL! this was great! can totally see this happening. love the pizza and beer bit at the end! and Bambi!