Reviews for The MarySue Chronicles
Cool fic.
chrissie chapter 17 . 4/15/2006
that was wicked awsome!
Mirlanthiriel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
oh my ...heheheh great chapter.
I Got Tired of Waiting chapter 17 . 9/10/2005
:) What a delightful romp and a wonderful addition to the site! The metas were priceless!
TopazOwl chapter 17 . 8/18/2005
This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it! I only wished it was a whole lot longer! Great writing!
YarnNerd chapter 17 . 9/6/2004
"Legolas turned to look at his friends. He was dressed in his golden tunic, complete with a silver sash denoting his station, Prince of Mirkwood. His mithril crown gleamed upon his head, his platinum hair braided in the traditional style. "I am NOT nervous.""

Koala: (gasp) I DIDN'T KNOW LEGOLAS HAD PLATINUM HAIR! (shaves Legolas' head and sells hair off e-bay.

News Reporter: Our confirmations are true, Legolas indeed has pure platinum hair.

Legolas: 0.0! I AM BAULD? (wails like a girl)

Koala: 0.0? okay.

Potatoes: You shouldn't have shaved his head.

Potatoes: (whistles innocently)

Legolas: (is still tied to chair and weeping)

Koala: Sorry I couldn't review before. How do you get all the elvish quotes? I WANT TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW! Hope you had a happy labor day. I was outta town. My school lost it's first football game. :( Well, at least it wasn't a home game. (sighs sadly) I was so terrified when I went on the field I almost started hyperventalating (sp?) there. I'm so tired. I'm going to bed. Hope you start another interesting story soon. Maybe one on Gimli's quest to snare a bride? I don't know, I'm insane. Hmm... story ideas. Legolas' first kiss? SOMEONE'S FIRST KISS? Um... Legolas wakes up as Neo from the Matrix? I DON'T KNOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Koala: (smirking) When Legolas has a dream that he and Gimli...

Potatoes: 0.0! NO PLEASE NO! AH! (screams until they almost explode... ALMOST!)

Koala: Too bad the story is finished. :( WRITE SOMETHING COOL SOON!

YarnNerd chapter 16 . 9/6/2004
"His face darkened" huh? Imagines Legolas' face going dark until it's all black.

Legolas: .
Dalamar Nightson chapter 17 . 9/4/2004
Aww! So sweet. *Tear* I like that Varda said that Emmess is allowed to go to the Blessed Realm with Legolas.
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
Done? already. I so loved this story. This last chapter was so cute. I hope you write something else pretty soon. You're great.
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 16 . 9/3/2004
What a couple. it#s sad really. There's just one thing. if mortals can't sail to the West, how is Legolas taking Gimli? And what about Frodo and Bilbo?
ToHotForTV chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
NO! . you cant end it like that you meany... i was a great story and i still can believe you ended it that why, please tell me you will be writing a sequil..., i hate when i cant spell... *cries* little baby... little baby...

*anime drop*
Estel A Duath chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
Congrats to you both.
SouthernGirl4615 chapter 17 . 9/2/2004
A good ending to a good story. Mary Sue or not. Great story. Going to think of a second chapter for our story now. Adios.
SouthernGirl4615 chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
I was wondering when you were going to throw that wrench into things. It was a good chapter. Off to read the next one. Trying to do it before I have to go to work.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
That's so sweet! Lovely, feeling-filled chapter.