Reviews for Take a Number
faithhopey chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
This is an excellent story, and you made Faith even funnier and wittier than in the cannon BtVS..."you decide to use the age-old method of bringing in the unbalanced murderer to set her back on the right path." LOL! Please keep writing more Faith stories, she's my favorite character.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
That was so cute.

I really liked the taking this relationship slow and smooth.

And well, the ending may be corny but I really like it a lot!
trolbogeys chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Wow.A fanfiction writer who can actually write.

I know it would be helpful of me to criticise but that's better than anything I could write so I won't.
Angel of the Lord chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
One word: Sequal.

C'mon, we're all curious as to how the Scoobs are gonna react!
j.m chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
I really like this story. You write the characters well, and the Willow/Faith romance is sweet. There are some minor punctuation goofs but they didn't detract from the story for me.
mistymidnight chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
I've never read a Willow/Faith fic before, and I think this was a great one for me to get started on! You write them both very well, and their dialogue is believeable.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Aw this fic is great! Hope you update soon!
Blackie chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
cool written chapter.
gEmInI chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
'this was a good chapter.

:D
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Aw this fic is great! Really hope you update soon!
Athla chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
pretty damb good. the only thing I thought was odd was that faith poping out of nowhere for a heart to heart didn't seem slightly weird to willow. other then that it was great
wyvern chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
more when you can...

good beginning...
gEmInI chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
good start.

i like:D
dj vu chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
good so far. dont skimp on the details and/or dialogue, though. what the hell is a beta? you want a fish or a b?
Sigma1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
"So," Faith screwed up her nose, "you decide to use the age-old method of bringing in the unbalanced murderer to set her back on the right path."

Great job with Faith! Her cockiness is perfectly done, but not over the top. Also, good interpretation of Giles (he changes so much over time that you kind of have to pick one instant in the series and work with that version). Anyway, I really like what you've done so far, and am looking forward to the rest!