Reviews for Phantasm
Coriandra chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Poor Frodo, how awful! First he gets sick, now he's injured and worst of all, that woman's going to make him afraid of everyone that trys to help him! I'm can hardly wait to find what happens next! Great writing, as always. I'm putting this story and you on my favourite list. :)
Kellie chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
This story is quickly rocketing to the top of my F list - favorite fanfics to follow. This chapter is quite well done, I must say. I especially liked the way you forecasted Frodo's disembodied injuries through Saruman... oops... I mean Lorelie (am I right?), then had Frodo hazily process his friends' ministrations. Very nice, and quite unique. Can't wait to see where you're going to take this next. Perhaps Aragorn's POV when he and Legolas find Frodo? Any chance for a quicker update? Now that I've had a taste, I just can't get enough!
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Oh! Very, very good, I love it! I was hooked from sentence 1! Dark and full of angst, just how we all love it, right? Well, except Frodo, poor hobbit... I love your character Lorelei; she's making this story VERY interesting!

BTW-Great title!
Ariel3 chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Oh, nicely done, tree! A story and angst! Muhahahaha! I like what you have done with this chapter - it is very well written! I can see improvement in your style from your first pieces - very good job!
Kali chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Hmm you're right, Boromir was a jerk in this chapter! But now I'm wondering who the Lady is...I can tell she's evil...She could be Sauron or some other evil Maia, or she could be Ungoliant (hey you *said* it was AU). I don't even know where I got the Ungoliant thing from so just ignore me...lol...It's just that I don't know if Sauron would appear as a female...or hey it could be Morgoth! (Lol) Well I'm sure you'll tell me soon because you HAVE TO update soon because you see I may DIE of suspense otherwise *dramatic sigh* ;)
endymion2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
"I have no time to assuage his feelings, Gandalf. There are more important things at work here than Boromir's selfish pride," Aragorn said with a frown. I agree with Gandalf here, snapping doesn’t make things better and our future king already wasted a lot of time giving all these instructions!

LOL about „Astrid“ which is a common name here...besides it means sth like „beautiful goddess“...*snickers*..and Lorelei! She seems to share the passion for hair brushing with her namesake, as well her as the bewitching and cheating character

Sadly not much tormented Frodo in this chapter...but likely to come soon, LOL...was that a glimpse at the rescue from Frodo’s POV in the end?

„survivability“...is this a typo or does this word exist? If so, what does it mean; my dic doesn’t know it

As for the chapter's title..the lady or the tiger...you mean she's ( if it's a she) crouching like a tiger...?
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I'm enjoying this as much as Smoke and Frodo, I hope Aragorn reaches him is a good name for a siren !I think Frodo was a bit unsure of Legolas and Gimli in the book.I hope he doesn't believe Lorelei and think everyone wants the ring.

I felt cold reading this !

Thank you for your e was a pleasure to read Smoke and Mirrors.I've just been adding lots of Hobbit angst to my is fun to write.

I look forward to more.
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
OK, tree... how are you going to get him out of *this* one? LOL!

Entertaining, as always, and I am really interested to see how on earth you are going to get our stricken ringbearer out of the chasm, and his fellow fellowship members to him before he freezes to death! What a terrifying predicament!
Kali chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Yay another story about Frodo...better yet, another story abbout Frodo being sick and injured MWAHAHAHA but I'm sure you'll make him better again for me I might never forgive you otherwise... :-D lol well just so long as you don't kill My Favorite Character...
Julia Baggins chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
It's very very good ! I just love Frodo in this story ! I hope the srory is going to continue ! please CONTINUE !
Purple Evenleaf chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
well written.
Kellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
O... so good. What a great start. Can't wait for more.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I loved this first chapter,this story promises to be really good.I can hardly wait for more and to find out what happens.I'm pleased there is plenty of Aragorn and Frodo !
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11