Reviews for Phantasm
Corbin Slate chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
oh Jeez! He went through with it! Bad Frodo! Now You're gonna be in soo much trouble later! ;)

I'm happy to see that Frodo's feeling better, but we'll see how long it takes him to ruin all that hard work everyone put into his healing.

Darn Aragorn for not being more observant! He's a Ranger! Not supposed to miss things like his stuff being pilfered through! hehe Guess he'll pay a lot more attention to Baggins if he gets him back later. Can't trust that hobbit with nothing but the ring ;)

Great chapter! I look forward to the next part of the adventure! :)

Corbin Slate chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
How tricksy is that? Using his mom against him! Man, I think that would make me feel very unsettled... at least for several hours (maybe even a whole day).

I'm glad Frodo was able to cooperate so that his lungs didn't collapse. That would be just one more thing that he doesn't need right now!

Wonderful job! :)

Morniel chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
This is an awesome fic!

It's just so dark, detailed and all...the kind I love to read.

Now I am very eager to wait for the next chapter, the story left in such an exciting part...

I know you won't update so soon, but I will make sure I'll know when you do _
Corbin Slate chapter 11 . 5/19/2005
Man, Frodo's lucky that Aragorn knows his stuff! Frodo's a tough little guy! Good thing too, or that'd make for a heck of a short story, hehe. ;)

lindahoyland chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
A very exciting chapter,I so hoped that Aragorn was about to learn the truth or would taste the valerian but it seems it is too late,poor Frodo !I eagery await to find out what happens next.
Corbin Slate chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
wow... that bit where Aragorn sucked out the stuff choking Frodo was grotty. Glad he was able to do it though. I guess you do what you have to when someone you care about is involved.

Woo hoo that Frodo can eat(sorta)again! :)

Corbin Slate chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Poor Sam! He's so worried that it's probably going to make him sick inside! Aragorn being restless was a nice touch. I don't think I'd be able to sleep either if I felt so darn worried. good stuff :)

Corbin Slate chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Silly hobbits! Hiding injury from Aragorn isn't smart, but making him promise not to be mad was, lol! I liked how Sam balked when Aragorn said that he was going to put medicines in the soup. It's just like Sam to be protective like that. :)

Corbin Slate chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
OMG! He drew down on Aragorn! Man that's nuts! I mean it makes sense, but the whole time I was thinking "Frodo, you better not kill him! He's one of my favorite characters!" hehe great stuff!

Corbin Slate chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
woo! That was exciting! Poor little guy... Frodo never catches a break. I feel kinda bad for the rest of the crew too, because Frodo is reacting so badly to their attempts to help him. That would be hard to accept that you have to force help upon someone who should trust you. Once again Great Job!

-Corbin
Corbin Slate chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Too bad for Frodo that they didn't have Vicks Vapo Rub in Middle Earth, eh? Bet that would've made things a bit easier on him ;) Just kidding. I know it sucks when you cough so much that you can't even take a breath. Just thinking about it while reading the story makes me glad that I'm not in Frodo's place. Nice Work :)

Corbin Slate chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Yay! I just finished chapter four. I must say that I don't really like this lady that Frodo is so taken with, but eh, what can you do if he is so innocent? ;) I'm happy to see that he wants to trust his friends rather than believe a bunch of lies right from the start. Good chapter!

-Corbin
Frodo Silverlune chapter 14 . 5/18/2005
aw man! now frodo is going to injure himself *again* and have to go through more healing *again.* *sigh* frodo, frodo...good intentions, bad influences. please have him save himself, not be saved. i think that would tie things up wonderfully, ensure frodo's strength and self-suffieciency with only a little nudging from outside. he's had so much external help, it would leave the story unbalanced if others were to save him. but, what you do is up to you.
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
Great fun, I would love to know what my characters think of me !

I do hope yur operation goes well.
bethahnee chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
*giggles madly* They're right! Where is this comfort you speak of? You'd better post that chapter up... This chapter was all the funnier because I know and love Shirebound's work too! *raises eyebrow quizically* Do you really have white, hairy legs? and why were you running around in your 'smallclothes'?

Anargil_~