Reviews for Phantasm
Frodo Silverlune chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
*munches on m&ms* good. very good. well written and very funny! *lounges around room waiting for next chapter...* you've reminded me i probably should continue my own chapter...*feels guilty*
Larner chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
They are on the sofa and the loveseat? Oh, how I LOVE it. And I know the feeling! Oh, how I know the feeling! You probably would look odd as a blue-eyed frog you know. Best not to keep the wizard waiting.
Corbin Slate chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
I think it's sweet that Aragorn refused to care for himself until he was satisfied with what he had done for Frodo. He can be very stubborn sometimes, and that's good for Frodo and the others, but I have to wonder if that would start to wear on him after a while. The way he acted toward Frodo almost reminded me of the way a parent can act toward their children when they aren't feeling well. Excellent work :)
Corbin Slate chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Hmm... there are so many good things about this chapter that it's tough to mention them all! The tension between Aragorn and Boromir was nice. I was glad they didn't have a chance to really get going though... what with Frodo out in the snow dying and all. oh the scene where Lorelei shows Frodo his wounded leg was done very well. I was like "oh, man ouchie!" It was great how the sight of it made him feel sick, because I think that's how most people would react. Great Job! :)
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh man! Poor guy! Not only is he sick, but he fell down a cliff too. Bet he wishes he woulda let Aragorn look at him now (that is if he can think straight). great start!

Corbin
heartofahobbit chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
tremendous! I, who am never late with my chapters...ha ha...applaud the timeliness of your entries...I do know how "real life" interfers with this far more fascinating world of heros and hurts...I think you are doing a terific job of keeping your readers updated! I really liked the way you had Lorelei/Saureman pose as Primula and how easily Frodo saw through this guise...excellent!Loved the 'occusive' dressing on Frodo's lung punctures...very clever to use leaves...wouldn't have thought of that myself...you do have some sort of medical background do you not? Or, you are incredibly well read...I myself can only claim my years as a ski patroller...working to render first aid in conditions not unlike the assent of Caradahas! Excellent chapter...but what can Saruman pull next from his bag of tricks...as he seems to be tiring!
Larner chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
Saruman isn't really realizing his continued actions are sensitizing Frodo to his tactics, is he? Greed and narcissism always blind folk to their own stupidity.

Enjoying finding the story again and catching back up with it.
Larner chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
Other than you wrote "fair" where you mean "fare" when dealing with how Frodo felt, this is excellent. Am glad that he has realized the trick played upon him.
Larner chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
I had wondered if Saruman was the Lorelei, and now know. Very well done, the anticipation and wonder.
Larner chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Glad that Aragorn is using natural, nutritional healing in this case.
Larner chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Ah, the effect of the Lorelei, who lies to take control...

Very well written.
Larner chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
Glad to see Gandalf is aware of the outside influence and working to unravel it; and that Frodo himself is beginning to recognize the need for caution.
Larner chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
I was wondering when Lorelei's true nature would become evident.

Interesting scenario.
Larner chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Proper medical attention. Very well written, as has been true throughout.
Larner chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
It's been a while since I read this chapter. It's well written and exciting, and I hope to read more of it and see it finished at last.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »