Reviews for I Just Wanted To
LuceWolfe chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Please keep going I love it and there are so many bad itaSaku fanfictions I need yours!
I write sinful tragedies chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
This is interesting. I guess you're not continuing it, but I enjoyed it.
SexySelena chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
'Ello...again...okie dokie! This is good! I mean besides what you pointed out, its a tremendous story, I'm sure others besides me would want you to continue, but hey, its ok if you don't I'm sure many o' writers will understand what you mean. I have a story in quite the similar situation. But then again, you say that you don't know were you're going wtih this, well isn't that the fun of writing? Just seeing how it plays out? If you have to, just go back and change what you think you should. Of course, the 'fun of writing' is just my opinion so please don't take offense! Anywho so far it's going well, (at least I think so XD) Well, hope so see more...maybe...up to you!
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Yeah please continue the story, I'm really interested in where this is going. I love Deidara and Itachi so it's really your choice where you want to go with the plot and other than that it's awesome so far .
Sibrael chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I wouldn't worry about your story not being exactly like cannon as that's what fanfiction is. Some of the best stories on this site are those that follow the beginning of cannon but then diverge from it showing us what if this happened, or what if this was the real motivation etc. I don't see any plot holes so far, readers don't expect fanfics to follow cannon exactly and understand that stories can be begun with an endpoint in my mind before surprises are revealed in the manga. There is nothing wrong with an original idea. I would still like to see this story finished and find out what seal Itachi gave Sakura.

I wouldn't worry about the pairing. You've done nothing storyline-wise to lock yourself into that pairing if you aren't fond of it any more. Perhaps you can make a SasuSaku fanfic or not even have a pairing. Personally I'm not fond of Diedera.
alphaladywolf chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Itachi was in character, but I'm not too sure on Sakura. Your Sakura beats herself up too much. Even though she's locked up in that Akatski base, I expect her too show the 'will of fire' or Sakura's temper. Where is her loud mouthed Inner Sakura? So far, you're plot is good. I like how you didn't make them fall in love with each other from the start. I like your Sasuke. He's not acting like a Teme.
Evie Siri chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Great!
nddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Holy crap. This is really good! Please please make more soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! ooh, suspense!
angel897 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
i like this story please keep writing kay
Hullop chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
He knows she wont't go because she too hurt and also.. what does the thingie he put on her do?

This is really good so far!

H
Rosy Tissues chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
For just a split second, i would've loved to be in Sakura's position just to see the smexy Ucihha ;D
XSilentxAngelX chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Yo!

to answer your question, yes i think you should continue your story. and here's a teenie tiinie request could you possibly make sakura stronger as the story goes? i don't really care how you do it..like i dunno itachi thinking she's too weak so she would be a hindramce in his missions if she accompanied him so he decides to train her..or maybe she becomes stronger as time passes because she's living with s-class criminals so she has to get used to their way of life, whatever..

also for the deidara part you could do many things to match those 2 up if u wish..4 egxample in 1 of itachi's mission he'd have to leave her behind but not trusting her enough he leaves her in the newly arrived team (deidara's) and thats just 1 scenario.

but plz continue the story.

thank you.

-_-'
kaori and yoshi chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
amazing
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
i like it! Keep on going, its great so far! Er... can u read my fanfic? Give me some feed back. Spread the word!
Continue it chapter 6 . 11/16/2009