Reviews for The Last Dance
emelye14283 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh! Interesting beginning. Hope to see more soon!
CaffineFreePepsi chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
isn't it supposed to be her sixteenth birthday? because in the secret admirer note it said 15th.
rikuzqueenkeybladewielder chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
wow i love this! its so nice and the book was amazing! please update soon please please please!
actinggirl93 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
aww, so cute. )

update soon!
That-Guard-Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow. Something on that doesn't suck. Now, I'd be a fool to ask you to update, but what the hell. UPDATE! please?
RainGeist chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i like where this is going! i was disappointed to see that no one else has written about An Aquaintance With Darkness. it's such a good book! you're a great writer. update soon!
Indiehippie chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
You really should continue this! It is really interesting!
troubledpenguin chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
How long has it been? Would I be a phyco if I asked for an update. I think I would be.
Gracie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Hi! I think it is really good so far! I loved the original book! We read it in reading class. I was kinda disapointed when their was no real mention of Emily and Robert together, so make me proud!lol! Because I am to lazy to sign in, my account here is madamechickenliver. So lazy of me...Keep up the good work!
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I just read AwD for a book report in history, and I loved your continuation of it. I was actually thinking of writing an epilogue too...but I like yours better and the summary really got my attention.

I saw when you posted this, please update even though it's been a while 'cause it's really good!

*Karys*
seeayeteetee chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
damn, i hadta log in to reveiw again, which i really wanted to! i dunno if that made any sense, but...ya! eek, my teacher is makin' my class write an AwD essay, and so i'm re-readin AwD... aie! you gotta gotta gotta write more to this ficcy, i seriously would write a robby/emz ficcy, except for the fact i CANNOT write romance! so, please, i beg of you, continue! i can't write romance, but if you're really desperate, i'll give you suggestions! hehheh, um, please update!

-a deperate and hopelessly romantic kiwi
Toff chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I love it : D

Are you going to continue?
juls130 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
OMG! that is THE best story i have heared in a long time.I just finished reading the book "An Aquantince With Darkness"(spelling?) and i was left wanting more to know about the story. Thank u so much!

Keep on writing!

Juls130 (email me if you have more storys)
slytherinphoenix7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
i read An Acquaintance with Darkness for a book club... and was thinking of writing a... thing after the story... whats it called. an afterward thing. epilouge! yah! heehee. neway, i want to write one... and i thought i would see what kind of ann rinaldi stories r out there. (:
crazylittlekiwifruit-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
whe! i love it! *grins* MORE! (hehheh, demanding, aren't i?)