Reviews for In a name
mshccs chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Hey, I kinda like this story a little too much, :) i hope you finish it. But even then, this story can be considered as complete if the pairing is ItaSaku. Kinda like an open-ended story.
SomebodyLost chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Ooh, please do continue this! :D
Higanbana.4 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Surreal... and lovely. May I infer as to whether or not you plan to ever continue?

Tho'... the place you left off was satisfying enough already, really.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors,

Higanbana
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I LOVE IT! ARE THE OTHER AKATSUKI GOING TO COME IN?
Green Yoshi chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Beautiful story! Thanks for making everyone kids. It's friggin hard to find a fic where Sakura and Itachi are their canon ages. So gorgeous...Thank you for writing this story!
blondebaka-chan chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
OMG! I love this story! It really sad and awsome! lol
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
omg u have to update!
Acid Icecream chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I don't know if you're floating around somewhere, or if you even use the email address anymore, and maybe you don't even care about this anymore. (because once people hit a certain age they lose intrest in childhood obsessions.)

But if you ever even see this I would like you to know this is a great story. And I'm thanking you for at least writing it until now, because this chapter could be an end (and I would be content with that.) But in your author's note you have a different ending in view (that's a direct quote.)

I wish I would be able to see the ending you wanted this story to have, but I probably won't get to.

I just wanted you to know that I've read this story and I adored it. I want to thank you for writing it and sharing with the fanfiction community this beautiful story.
pamellka chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
~Oi!Are you alive?More chapter please?I love this story?
xXKaira-HimeXx chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
i like it and glad that they woke up. hope u update soon
hibiscussummoner chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
this was quite possibly the most beautiful story dealing with itachi and sakura that i've ever read. i like how it wasn't really romantic but managed developed the characters and some form a relationship so well. and though i would have loved to continue reading if there was more, i think the ending fits very well.

lovely.
talapadme chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Beautiful story, Shadow-sama. Absolutely lovely! Cheers!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
deity of death1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
I decided to reread this again while browsing through an ItachixSakura C2. Haha, it brings back memories.

Is chapter 7 the end...? Reading the last few lines left me feeling really empty... _
NovemBerries chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Definetely most original idea I've came across so far. I love Itach's reasons, very reliable. However, that ending is very fast, I'd love to read more about how they get together etc. Pity you no longer update :(
Goatis chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
This is a cute little story, is it finished or is there more to it? I like the way you had Inner Sakura turn the tables on Itachi and then had the mind time table be so much longer than the real world time, and it was pretty funny when Kakashi told the 'Elder' that she couldn't search his apartment...