Reviews for In a name
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I like this,even tho you are not continuing it I like the ending to chapter 7 . I am happy with it
Haru chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
Man, this is the kind of story I like. I wonder what Naruto will think when he gets back and sees Sakura gone, though.
mshccs chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Hey, I kinda like this story a little too much, :) i hope you finish it. But even then, this story can be considered as complete if the pairing is ItaSaku. Kinda like an open-ended story.
SomebodyLost chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Ooh, please do continue this! :D
Higanbana.4 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Surreal... and lovely. May I infer as to whether or not you plan to ever continue?

Tho'... the place you left off was satisfying enough already, really.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors,

Higanbana
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I LOVE IT! ARE THE OTHER AKATSUKI GOING TO COME IN?
Green Yoshi chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Beautiful story! Thanks for making everyone kids. It's friggin hard to find a fic where Sakura and Itachi are their canon ages. So gorgeous...Thank you for writing this story!
blondebaka-chan chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
OMG! I love this story! It really sad and awsome! lol
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
omg u have to update!
Acid Icecream chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I don't know if you're floating around somewhere, or if you even use the email address anymore, and maybe you don't even care about this anymore. (because once people hit a certain age they lose intrest in childhood obsessions.)

But if you ever even see this I would like you to know this is a great story. And I'm thanking you for at least writing it until now, because this chapter could be an end (and I would be content with that.) But in your author's note you have a different ending in view (that's a direct quote.)

I wish I would be able to see the ending you wanted this story to have, but I probably won't get to.

I just wanted you to know that I've read this story and I adored it. I want to thank you for writing it and sharing with the fanfiction community this beautiful story.
pamellka chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
~Oi!Are you alive?More chapter please?I love this story?
xXKaira-HimeXx chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
i like it and glad that they woke up. hope u update soon
hibiscussummoner chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
this was quite possibly the most beautiful story dealing with itachi and sakura that i've ever read. i like how it wasn't really romantic but managed developed the characters and some form a relationship so well. and though i would have loved to continue reading if there was more, i think the ending fits very well.

lovely.
talapadme chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Beautiful story, Shadow-sama. Absolutely lovely! Cheers!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
deity of death1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
I decided to reread this again while browsing through an ItachixSakura C2. Haha, it brings back memories.

Is chapter 7 the end...? Reading the last few lines left me feeling really empty... _