Reviews for His Hermione
Emmie chapter 5 . 6/27
I love this and I actually understand hermione for selling them out its her job
Nerdcitywrites chapter 27 . 4/22
So. I'm reviewing this on the 22nd of April 2017. So u probs won't see this but... What can I say! This story was amazing. I get that since this was written in 2004 you didn't know the whole plot about relationships and deaths but that didn't make a difference (except I felt so sad that George is dead and wouldn't have a kid ) but yeah. This was the best fanfic I have read quite frankly. By the way, if you're reading this in 2004, my review, if that's even possible, then woah, you have a lot to come... (don't want to change the coarse of history or anything)

Thanks, Nc
Enilorac Eiram chapter 27 . 4/12
Anyways I can't believe how much Harry and Luna love each other
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
Hi!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Uh no, Luna and Harry is no way! I can see harry and Ginny or Harry and hermione even. I am also a supporter of Neville and Luna or something else but no way is luna with harry
Enilorac Eiram chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I've been making a list of fanfics I miss, deleted or not, like fanfics I remember fondly and will never forget, and this was definitely one of them. And I checked the reviews but it appears in the (at least) 8-9 years I've known about this story, I've never reviewed or faved it! This changes now. This is like a classic HP fic to me. It's a go-to fic. So is "His Wedding." I just wanted to let you know if you're like me and you're ever coming back to read people's comments on your writing because reviews make writers feel good - "His Hermione" and "His Wedding" are really dear to my heart, maybe in a 2007 nostalgia way and a "omg Harry/Luna" way, but also in a "this story is so good and reminds me that I love Ron/Hermione" kind of way.

So, you know, thanks for writing it. Thanks for writing in general. I hope you're still out there doing it if it makes you happy. Because your writing makes other people happy.

~Caroline
Grangergirl23 chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
I love this chapter and the last chapter plz continue;-)
UGGGGH chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
If LUNA AND HARRY GET TOGETHER I WILL BE VERRRRY MAD...
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
Wonderful just wonderful
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
Ohhhh the fluff!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Fred was supposed to die in the deathly hallows. And Ron and Hermione were supposed to already be a couple and kiss.
Bridget chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hey! Love your writing! This is a brilliant fanfic! I recommended it to my friends who also read fanfics. You are brilliant! Don't stop writing!
somerandomchick chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
omg i read your whole series and i absouloutely adored it please write more i would read all of it ty for this series
Polly P chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
All of you guys really need to SHUT THE F*** UP! Authors put a lot of time and effort into their stories! So when they typically say 'review' they don't mean talk a whole bunch of crap on the story that they have been working on! It's a real downer! :[ with that out of the way, I loved the story! The plots, the characters, and the couples! And I think that Harry and Luna make a really cute couple! SO there!
Hermioneforevs chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
harry and luna were never and i mean never a couple not in the book not even in the movies