Reviews for His Hermione
Grangergirl23 chapter 2 . 9/27
I love this chapter and the last chapter plz continue;-)
UGGGGH chapter 2 . 8/20
If LUNA AND HARRY GET TOGETHER I WILL BE VERRRRY MAD...
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
Wonderful just wonderful
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
Ohhhh the fluff!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Fred was supposed to die in the deathly hallows. And Ron and Hermione were supposed to already be a couple and kiss.
Bridget chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hey! Love your writing! This is a brilliant fanfic! I recommended it to my friends who also read fanfics. You are brilliant! Don't stop writing!
somerandomchick chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
omg i read your whole series and i absouloutely adored it please write more i would read all of it ty for this series
Polly P chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
All of you guys really need to SHUT THE F*** UP! Authors put a lot of time and effort into their stories! So when they typically say 'review' they don't mean talk a whole bunch of crap on the story that they have been working on! It's a real downer! :[ with that out of the way, I loved the story! The plots, the characters, and the couples! And I think that Harry and Luna make a really cute couple! SO there!
Hermioneforevs chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
harry and luna were never and i mean never a couple not in the book not even in the movies
Hermioneforevs chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
all i am saying harry and luna seriously as if hinny better
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
Amazing I love it it's awesome sorry I'm not putting any periods I'm too lazy

I love it can we have a sequel and perhaps a third story if possible
CloudySkye12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I'm sorry. I'm really,truly sorry.
CloudySkye12 chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
Hello. I already reviewed this story under the name Hi. And you know what? I take back everything I said. I despise this story. Harry and Luna are a terrible couple.
Hi chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
Your story wax very sweet. And I also think Harry and Luna made a cute couple.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/16/2013