Reviews for Now That's Scary
i'm a huge fan chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
I like your story but the fan girls names was not so bad it was just their personality and sally would not have hurt Suzy like that hopefully cause that was a little too much and jack wouldn't have told sally to do that to Suzy even if the girl was being annoying and was messing with them and making sally jealous cause both are to nice for doing that to others and that was so funny how Suzy dress like sally so she could trick jack in being she was sally herself which jack didn't believe at all and not all fan girls are that bad .
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I love this! Especially when Jack tells off all the fanfictionists! That is epic.
TooMuchContempt chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
*old as hell
TooMuchContempt chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Hi there. I understand this story is as long as hell, but I'll review anyway:

Fanfiction, to me, is generally a waste of time to read, so I don't remember how I stumbled onto this. But I'm VERY glad I did. I don't mean to attack anyone, but it baffles me that a wonderfully chilling and unique film like "Nightmare" attracts such a ridiculous fan base. I think I should blame Kingdumb Hearts and Not-So-Hot Topic for that. You detailed almost everything wrong with the "Nightmare Before Christmas" fandom, with funny and clever writing skills. I wish to give the author an enthusiastic high five. As I've said before, it was a HUGE relief to read this!

P.S. I DID understand the part about the centipede and the compass :)
Patchworkcrows chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
LMAO THE BIG WITCH OMFG SO TRUE LOL!

Jack: See Midna NO PRIVACY WHATSOEVER WITH THE MAYOR!

Me: I like the Mayor even though he doesn't give any privacy lol. JUSTICE FINDING AWAY! YAY THREATS! Emperor of imps? O o'

YAY FANGIRL LUST! Luck of the Irish and freak of the week? OMFG LMAO! Lol ace of spades.

Jack: Does that kid just think about candy?

Me: I THINK so.

YAY FOR REVERSE SEXISM! MWAHAHA! Lol.
Patchworkcrows chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
All I need to say? Lmao. AW he won't burst into song now! DAMN IT! Lmao everyone's afraid of THAT experience again. Lol Peter Cottontail. LOL CRACKER JACK! OMFG.

Jack: Odd.

LMAO OH PEE WEE!
Patchworkcrows chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Lmao I'm a Jack fangirl but even I'm not THAT bad.

Jack: You hug me every five minutes.

Me: (shrugs) I do that to EVERYONE. (hugs plant)

Jack: That is scary even to me.

Me: Why can't I do that snaping fingers trick? :D

Omfg. Even I'm not THAT bad. Lol. LMAO IMPERSONATIORS! Yay Dick and Jane formats! LMAO I LAUGHED MY F-ING ASS OFF IN DICK AND JANE FORMAT! LMFAO I like BOTH pairings. Lol, me and Jack and Jack and Sally. I wouldn't pretend though, what's the point? It just shows he doesn't love YOU.

Jack: GO SALLY GO!
Patchworkcrows chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I hate Lock/Shock pairings, that's why I made my...well...read Poor Ol' Jack and you'll see by chapter 4. Hmm I don't like chiche ideas either! COOL! Lmao. I did the brothers and sister thing so no one goes and says "LOCK AND SHOCK SHOULD BE A COUPLE." Crap.

Me to Oogie at meeting: YAY I LOVE YOU OOGIE!

I seriously do, best bad guy EVER. I JUST HATE JUDGE TURPIN! Lmao Googly Moogly's from Maggie and the Fericious Beast.

Jack: Hmm Oogie does have a personality in the movie though.

Me: Yeah he's a bad tempered gambler.
Patchworkcrows chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
YAY ELF GETTUPS! Lmao Sora! Urgh I hate KH NBC fans, they're just posers saying "Oh I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's in my game Kingdom Hearts!" I just get SO angry cause I saw the movie when I was like in the least 1. Preps should have their souls eaten by polka-dotted, four-horned monsters who jump out of little kids' closets. LMAO! GOD IS SHE A PREP! Golden compass? Err...lol.

I think I need to do one of these.

Jack: Midna you're not going to steal this are you?

Me: NO I'm going to put her username in the disclaimer and tweak it to my writing style more.
Patchworkcrows chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Lmao Jack's needy in this.

Jack: I hate fluff.

Me: But Jack's it's making FUN of fluff.

LOL Jack's bleeding. YAY GIVE JACK THE GIFT FANGIRLS! (fangirls gift Jack shirt with me and Jack hugging)

Me: Hm (does same thing Sally did)

Jack: PLEASE STOP MIDNA!

Me: Okay! (stops and lets Jack down) LMAO TIM!

Jack: Ugh even Sally in this fluff is annoying.

Sally: I hate myself in this.

Me: We ALL do.

Jack: Good try fan fiction me.
Patchworkcrows chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Lmao I love it when characters talk about how the fan fic author is writting really crappy (hint: Portals Gone A Miss) LMAO prank phone calls to Henry Selick! Lol kidnap mr. Sandy Claws!

Sally: I am not patchwok! The correct term is RAG DOLL.

Lol. OMG.

Jack: (face palms self) We told Tim!

Me: LMAO. Acid soaked cheerios YUM! I LIKE MINI-WHEATS!

Lmao nice test run. LOL POOR BARREL! And lol bitchin. YAY FLUFF!
Patchworkcrows chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
LMAO wait a minute how DID you get online Jack?

Jack: Err...internet?

Me: Oh yeah NOW I remember, he came to my house to scare me but it didn't work out so I got him into fan fics.

Lmao all that jazz. Oh and cool about the shirt!

Me: Jack I've written good stuff right? I mean I AM doing a complicated romance with you and Midna and Link and Sally.

Jack: It is complicated and the pairings you decided on in the end are EXTREMLY complicating.

Me: Ain't I f-ing awesome?
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lmao Jack do you agree.

Jack: COMPLETLY!

Me: Yeah Jack's visiting me, making sure I write good origins and stuff bout' him.

Jack: I can't believe these fan fiction authors!

Me: Sometimes I can't either! I mean ill Skeleton and Rag Doll sex? That's just sick.

Jack: AND IMPOSSIBLE!
Ozfreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed the resemblences between Oz book characters and TNBC. Thought I was going a wee bit crazy, but I have a feeling Burton was inspired by Baum. Burton was going to direct a mini-series called "Lost in Oz", but it never came out.
Taluliaka chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
Well done.

I've been searching this fandom for a good story for three days. The first one witty, clever and in any way not cliched, is yours.

Well done indeed.