Reviews for Christmas Unwrapped
sonckad chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
So sad to see this story has been left unfinished for so long. Hope you do continue someday :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Im guessing youve abandoned this story, but I dont want to believe that, so Im telling you this anyway. I completely love this story. Your writing is amazing and youve got the characters perfectly and I just basically LOVE this. Please dont quit this story, cause it rocks and I would be so happy if you up-dated. Please?
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I loved it! It was amazing!
Mirax Corran chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
He told Rory about the swan! Aw ...
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Ferret Love chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
i liked it
anewhope chapter 4 . 5/29/2005

Great chapter. Hopefully you'll be updating soon? This has to be one of my favorite Literati fics.
anewhope chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I knew it would come up. But hopefully they'll work everything out.

anewhope chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
"Are you really gay and just afraid to tell me?"

Haha. That made me laugh. And the fluffy moments between Jess and Rory make me happy.
anewhope chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I really liked the contrast of the flashbacks and the current scenes. Plus all the interaction between Jess, Rory, Luke, and Lorelai.

Happy to see that you've got Lane and Dave together. I think they're so cute together. :D
selina chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
it's great I'm so so lovin it. You gotta continue it soon. Superman flying at the speed of light soon.
Courtney-chan1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
aight on the count of 3...

deews chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
-Deep intake of breath-

The first good Gilmore Girls fanfiction piece! What is the world coming to? Is everything going to crash down around me? Am I going to DIE?

Congratulations, you've ended the world.

(And yes, this is a compliment.:P)
Carrie21 chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
Most beautiful! I hated how they fought! Hated it! I love seeing them get all lovey fluff :) So warming:)

smile1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2004

This was a really good chapter. I especially liked the ending.

Bye, smile :-)