Reviews for In Blood Only
Elliot Green chapter 45 . 8/17
Holy crap. This was amazing. This was absolutely awe-inspiring. This was hands down one of the best fics I've ever read, and in fact, you have inspired me to make a special bookmarks folder where I will keep the most amazing fan fics so that I can read and treasure them over and over because this deserves to be treasured like none other.
Potter the Plotter chapter 45 . 8/4
Amazing story, perfect characterization of Snape. Wish there was a sequel—I would totally read it.
Potter the Plotter chapter 7 . 8/2
No offense but if Harry starts to look like Snape I'm going to stop reading—

yes im that superficial
saltkettle chapter 45 . 7/15
Fascinating. Great characterization. I like Snape, snarly bastard that he is, so I get frustrated when people try to make him secretly nice. I liked how you used their relationship to bring us to a greater understanding of the darker side of the wizarding world, instead of allowing them to be one dimensional evil folks. I especially liked Malfoy. I've never really been afraid of him before, but he was the creepiest in this. Way to be.
TheCauldron chapter 45 . 7/10
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it!
gurl chapter 2 . 6/19
Wow.
xiabalba chapter 34 . 6/11
This fic has been completed for years, but I can't not tell you how much I enjoy it. You deserve a medal for this.
i really loved your story!not too much fluff, realistic carachters,no mary sue...it was great to read such a good story
OUATLovr chapter 45 . 4/30
This fic was amazing! It's one of the very few gems out there where Snape's character doesn't completely change by chapter three, and I really appreciated that about this story. He seemed to be in character the entire time, and so when he finally broke down it, it was well worth the long, angsty wait for him to realize the true depth of his caring for Harry. I was initially against the Tonks and Harry relationship until I realized that it didn't mean quite as much to her as it had to him, and after she died when he just completely lost it and Snape had to help him through it with some tough love. I don't feel like you characterized Lupin, Ron, or Dumbledore negatively in this fic; Ron was spot-on.
Great job with this story, and I hope that you are planning to write another Severitus fic someday!
farfromdaylight chapter 45 . 4/14
This was fantastic - I'm so glad I spent my afternoon reading it. I saw it rec'd elsewhere as a fic about Snape being Harry's father and Snape actually being in character, and was very pleasantly surprised to find that that was exactly the case. This entire fic was a fantastic ride - thanks so much for sharing it!
sqmk chapter 45 . 4/11
Hey, what a terrific story! Thanks a lot!
mercedes' lullaby chapter 45 . 3/3
Loved it, wonderful job with all the characters.
nili-roshan chapter 27 . 2/20
Holy shit!
nili-roshan chapter 22 . 2/20
Holy shit, what a good chapter.
I will leave a more detailed review when I can stand to stop reading.
Anon chapter 45 . 2/20