Reviews for In Blood Only
anon chapter 44 . 6h
Brilliant! Your Snape is the only one I've found to be believable.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/17/2017
lmao holy fuck you got me good
Guest chapter 31 . 12/17/2017
least you're fucking his gal, Harry
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2017
This really doesn't change the strategic landscape at all for Snape, though. He's still got to protect Harry, same as before. Granted that he's now vulnerable to a new class of threat, that of torture rather than death, but Voldemort's not going to bother torturing Harry when he otherwise wouldn't just to make Snape upset. Harry being captured is an instant lose condition regardless.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Okay, you've done one nice thing for Harry in not making his real face disgusting.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
This is an obnoxious premise, but if I read it as deconstruction of other fics with this premise it helps. Well-written. We'll see if I can choke down my revulsion long enough to get through it.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 45 . 12/16/2017
wonderful work, I love how you portrayed snape and Harry. ..one of the best characterizations of them I've ever read
Guest chapter 45 . 11/19/2017
Great read. Agree on choice of the the true enemies and discord the DEs were left in their deaths resulting from their Snape in Potter clothing abduction gone wrong. Lupin and Draco - why not.
Dumbledore being marginalized make sense. Very JKR-ish who after all had him put on a ring to die.
Tonks, Tonks, Tonks. She may take tumbles in canon but is heads over heels more interesting and competent for Harry than the Weasel, Wolf or the bearded one.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/18/2017
Really end to end, story is outstanding. your inroduction of Lucious into Snape's "safe house", the education of Harry into a sifferent world of magic, with little tolerance; etc and scene at Uncle B's - just unique and wonderful (outside all the death and shadows full of Bella).
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I figure Severus has known all along that Albus is a despicable manipulator and arrogant liar who withholds the trust as though it is his right to do so. It's sad he has proof of the old bastard's many, many faults now.
Mephistopheles chapter 45 . 11/8/2017
Aww, okay well, mayyybe the ending was a bit sweet? I love it. I don't know weather to bawl my eyes out or curl up under my duvet till I become less depressed over the fact this fanfic is finished. Love you author!
Mephistopheles chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Snape actually cares for harry, though the doesn't get all fluffy. He has his own ways of showing it. I don't hate snape - hell, he's one of the best characters in the fanfic is awesome, unlike other fanfics where snape gets all fluffy, the author kept snape in character which made it even more interesting.
Mephistopheles chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Yeah, and we all conveniently forgot just exactly how much of a bastard snape is in reality, eh? Just cause in other fanficts he warms up to harry doesn't mean he would in reality. The author who wrote this took snapes true personality into account. This is probably what snape would have done in the series if he was Harry's father. Them again he did save harry in the end, take that as snapes way of saying 'I care for you', at least, as much he an care. He also didn't turn Tonks in, so he's not THAT big of a bastard, hmmm?
Viviene001 chapter 45 . 9/23/2017
_
...
I don't know if I should read this,but I can tell this story is well written _
megacharizat chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
bloody hell, snape is a sadistic basstered. at least in this story. ooooo, I wonder what snevelas is going to do when Dumbledore finds out how he's treating Harry?
3,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »