Reviews for In Blood Only
Spang chapter 2 . 6/25
So delightful to read a well-written story about Harry and and Snape ( hope you will continue it ( the bathroom beginning was a bit off-putting) but glad I continued Very disappointing that Dumbledore placed him with the Dursley’s using the blood ward pretext when he knew he had a surviving parent
Spang chapter 2 . 6/18
Well done: look forward to additional chapters if you have the time and inspiration: feel sorry for Snape but hope he and Harry get the chance to k now each other (
Snapesthe1 chapter 2 . 5/4
I can’t think how many times I’ve read this story as one of the best severitus stories in the fandom. Your writing and characterizations are spot on and such an original plot. Thanks
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 45 . 3/7
This story is very well written. However if you are reading it hoping for a happy Severitus story this is not that. This is not a nice version of Snape, this is a Snape is an SOB story. It takes two thirds of the story before Snape does one non selfish thing for Harry, or even starts to truly consider that his ideas of Harry could be wrong, even with proof beforehand.
Another factor to consider is that the very few female characters in this story are just plot devices for the male characters, the only exception being Bellatrix as a villain.

That said, this is a very interesting version of the Severitus story, it has lots of plot twists. I personally had mixed feelings because I love Good Snape/Snape rescues Harry stories, and this is just not one of those.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 30 . 3/6
I won't lie, 23 year old Tonks sleeping with 15 year old Harry, grieving, abused, and highly vulnerable is gross. And she would know it. It is assault. Snape has every right to be upset and he should have reported it to someone. Convincing her to back off is the absolute least he can do. And if anyone thinks otherwise just gender swap them, a 23 year old male cop and a 15 year old female student. And if Snape was the father in that gender swap version, people would be happy when he went after the guy. If people truly like that ship, please wait until Harry is 21 and has had time to emotionally heal.
Spang chapter 2 . 3/3
Hopeful you will continue
I must say this is the best Severitus I have ever read. Snape is different from canon but in a delightful way, and Harry's description under the concealing glamour is something that will stay with me for a long time. Lily's eyes but Severus too. Spot you.
BlazeStryker chapter 44 . 2/7
I see he's been broken.

Take the HINO and this story and do things a Death eater couldn't imagine to yourself with them.
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 2/7
(&*(_&*_)(&_){(*&*)(_{ this story.
Ivycloak chapter 45 . 1/15
This story is a new favorite. I've spent the last two days binging it in every moment I can. The ups and downs have been so intense, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster! I'm incredibly impressed at your ability to color the narrative with either Harry or Snape's pov, and not just dialogue (which would have been impressive on it's own!). It's also incredibly satisfying to read a fic where Harry and Snape find that peace as father and son without either of them basically morphing into another person. You've done so well with this fic in every area I can think of: characterization, dialogue, description, plot, tension, pacing. The way you wrote the conflict between Lucius Malfoy & Bellatrix with Snape & Harry was masterful. Truly, this fic didn't lack anything for not making Voldemort the main antagonist. I couldn't have even predicted that Malfoy was going to be the main problem at the beginning of this fic, or even when he made his first appearance - so it was a delightful surprise when I realized his influence on the story's narrative was only growing nastier and nastier.

I did see your profile and realize you're not really in the world of fanfiction any more, but in case you're still around, I just wanted to let you know how much I (and my friend, who recommended the fic to me!) enjoyed your writing. We understand why you didn't want to share your penname, also, but - for the record - we would absolutely check out your original book based on what we've experienced of your storytelling here.

Best of wishes for you!
CoSmO333 chapter 45 . 10/25/2023
this was pretty great kinda wished you explained how the dark lord is ended but we can use our imagination
who me chapter 45 . 10/10/2023
So much reaction. So awe. Wow.
Marnie Ascart chapter 39 . 5/7/2023
Snape keeps overlooking and discounting Harry’s sentimentality, and that’s returning to bite him in the butt over and over
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2023
I am adoring this story more and more! 3
Guest chapter 32 . 5/7/2023
Wow! What a chapter! Poor, poor Harry.
4,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »