Reviews for In Blood Only
peridotpotter chapter 45 . 3/3
Loved it, wonderful job with all the characters.
nili-roshan chapter 27 . 2/20
Holy shit!
nili-roshan chapter 22 . 2/20
Holy shit, what a good chapter.
I will leave a more detailed review when I can stand to stop reading.
Anon chapter 45 . 2/20
Great, great writing!
Potterworm chapter 31 . 1/25
Oh Remus. Oh no. I'm going to go cry now. Poor Harry.
Kira chapter 45 . 1/23
aight Remus is cool with me again
dude your writing rocks
Kira chapter 27 . 1/22
OH MY GOD

SHIT FUCK

DAMMIT LUPIN WTF
LeighLand94 chapter 5 . 1/12
I just love how everyone is insulting you for calling Snape a pureblood when they themselves are the idiots. Especially when you consider this fic was published almost an entire year before HBP was released.
KneazleGriff chapter 45 . 12/5/2014
Wonderful story. Very real... a more than convincing portrayal of all characters involved. Thank you for writing it. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 45 . 11/11/2014
nice
anna chapter 45 . 11/2/2014
You are an amazing author!
PlumeVif151 chapter 45 . 10/26/2014
that was great ! I really liked your Snape, I think he's one of the most realistic Snape I've ever read.
Writer's Whimsy chapter 45 . 10/23/2014
Glad to finally find a story that doesn't make Snape out to be some weak, emotional wreck still pining for Lily. Well done.
BlueCaesar chapter 45 . 10/12/2014
What a wonderful telling of father and son coming together. The humanity in this tale is breath taking. Never have I read such a beautiful exploration into the darker realities of the human psyche. There was beauty in the reality of Snape's callousness, in his contrast with Harry's compassion, and then in the final acceptance their relationship and the love between them. Also, much kudos for Lucius's character. What a fantastic depiction of a psychopath; charming, violent, and frighteningly absent of morals. His scenes were some of the most exciting to read.

Overall, I would like to thank you for posting and compliment your excellent writing.
twice is nice chapter 45 . 9/29/2014
Loved it! And this is my second read through and i'm delighted to find it's still my favorite severitus fic
3,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »