Reviews for In Blood Only
Littlemissscientist chapter 45 . 8/18
This fic is perfect and was a great joy to read. Well done!
Silverlight10243 chapter 3 . 8/14
"In rudimentary language - you are my son" XD This has got to be my favourite line ever!
finnythewise chapter 45 . 7/30
An amazing fic with a great conclusion. It's nice to see a Snape-father story where Snape doesn't feel an instant connection/obligation, and that he kept his irrascible character even after the revelation.
Lucinda Hindle chapter 45 . 7/25
Too say the least, though I liked all the Harry Snape bonding fics (mind you, I hate Snarry so bonding means Severitus) I liked almost all of them, but they never seemed to satisfy me. The Snape in them was very Un-Snapish. He understood too quickly and treated Harry like he had been his son for years. This one was a real Severitus, you grasped Snapes personality, you showed rage and regret exactly the perfect way, and ended it pretty nicely, though I would like a sequel, i am not demanding one.I always loved those stories in which Harry is tortured but not the way some people show, Harry being tortured for days in which they dont even mention each and every time, this one he was tortured just the right amount with all the details.
I never thought that Snape was all good, after all, he had joined the Death Eater ranks by his ow violation, so there had to be some evil in him, thats the reason that I wasnt so surprised when he tortured Draco mercilessly.(and Draco deserved it too.)
I even liked the part where Snape used the constrictive curse on Harry, well... you never truly explained what Snapes father used to do to him...
By the way, I guess "Fun Times with Har-Har and Snapey" wont be such a bad title after all...
etherian chapter 32 . 7/18
This is what bothered me about the later books and that I felt Harry never really understood: Voldy and the Death Eaters wanted him dead. When he left the protections that were there for him to follow up on his own, little desires (Tonks, here, fun and candy in the books), others got hurt or killed.

This is a hard chapter to read but this was what I felt the books were missing: Harry's final realisation that he IS at fault when someone is hurt or killed because he had to go on a lark.

People, adults, are trying to keep him alive and safe, yet he constantly seems to disregard that. I'm hoping, that in your story with what happened to Hermione and Tonks, that he will finally "grow up".
So No Dark Lord killing? Color me disappointed. You could have probably gone 30 more chapters.

My iceberg never melted.

What happened?! Christ. I feel in limbo.
Daaamn.. Harry broke him a little there. Like a wild horse.
How poetic that they are bonding over murder.
Finally the iceberg is melting a bit. At this rate we will have it melted by year 3000
Jesus, he finally said something nice.. I'd give him a medal if he weren't fictional.
Now I'm kind of over snape being such a complete bastard. Like for real. Make him stop it.

And lupin! I can't believe that jerk said that.
God I hate dumbledore
God he's such a bastard and I hate him too, harry.
This just broke my heart. Like it's broken. Will you fix it? Gods you better fix this. My heart is aching.
Oh for the love.. they both need to calm down.

(Excellent writing btw as you are making me angry and I love when works make me cold black heart ache)
3,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »