Reviews for In Blood Only
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 1/26
"YOU stopped up the toilet!"
gotta love Lockhart
Hopeful-z chapter 45 . 1/18
I usually don't like stories that portray Snape so dark, cruel and ruthless. But I have to admit that you did it well. It was realistic and believable, and character developments were done nicely.
Hopeful-z chapter 40 . 1/18
Nicely done
Kyralian chapter 45 . 12/10/2015
What a nasty Snape! I loved this story. It is fabulous and very well-written! It's a pity there's no sequel, but I totally understand you. It's a beautiful ending.
gargoll chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
oh boy, poor Harry :o
Thanks for that story. I just reread all my Potter books and unable to leave the universe I was looking for some enjoyable time with fanfics. Finally, I found someting. And it isn't even an abandoned one but complete. Lots of love :)
gargoll chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Ouh, the first Paragraphs were difficult to read with Snape disgusted by Muggleblood and Lily, but well he is a DE. That mark doesn't come for free. Liked your depiction of Dumbledore a lot, very convincing.
gargoll chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Whaaat?
Great start. Lockhart and Dumbledore having both their way on installing the greater good. I hope Snape wasn't drunk that night.
powrupz77 chapter 45 . 10/12/2015
Even though this story is rather outdated and blatantly Alternate Universe,I would be lying if I didn't say that it wasn't enjoyable. The portrayals of the various characters were spot on, and I really liked how you wrote Snape in all his evil and sadistic glory, and how the dynamic between him and Harry changes ever so subtly. Paranoid and spiteful, the man still manages to save the last vestiges of his soul. Such a refreshing change from the horrific, more recent fanfictions in the same vein. Also, the plot is very well planned and the conclusion sums up everything rather nicely. Thanks for writing it!
powrupz77 chapter 35 . 10/11/2015
Brilliant piece of work so far, and I'll never look at a cookbook the same way again. Thanks for writing this!
Elliot Green chapter 45 . 8/17/2015
Holy crap. This was amazing. This was absolutely awe-inspiring. This was hands down one of the best fics I've ever read, and in fact, you have inspired me to make a special bookmarks folder where I will keep the most amazing fan fics so that I can read and treasure them over and over because this deserves to be treasured like none other.
Potter the Plotter chapter 45 . 8/4/2015
Amazing story, perfect characterization of Snape. Wish there was a sequel—I would totally read it.
Potter the Plotter chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
No offense but if Harry starts to look like Snape I'm going to stop reading—

yes im that superficial
saltkettle chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
Fascinating. Great characterization. I like Snape, snarly bastard that he is, so I get frustrated when people try to make him secretly nice. I liked how you used their relationship to bring us to a greater understanding of the darker side of the wizarding world, instead of allowing them to be one dimensional evil folks. I especially liked Malfoy. I've never really been afraid of him before, but he was the creepiest in this. Way to be.
TheCauldron chapter 45 . 7/10/2015
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it!
gurl chapter 2 . 6/19/2015