Reviews for In Blood Only
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/10
Still one of my absolute favorite Severus is Harry's father stories. He is an absolute true Slytherin with great spy abilities and is horrid to Harry and yet in the end cares to make the very best if awful decisions for him.

Remus is there, both bitter and loving in his understanding of Harry and ends up taking in Draco.

Ron is his own jealous, very Gryfindor self and Hermione is smart, caring and they are Harry's most prized friends.

Dumbledore is the dichotomy of caring and manipulative that constantly threatens his relationship with Severus and Harry.

Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy are brilliantly played as is Bellatrix and Sirius.

Just such a work of art, masterfully written and edited. Definitely one of my favorites.
Larkscope chapter 45 . 1/8
This story was amazing. It is hands down tied for number one as my favorite Severitus story. I really wish you'd write a sequel, but I understand why you won't. It's a pity it seems tied to the fact that you wrote and conceived of this story before the HBP came out as I greatly enjoy story that beer so far away from canon as a nice change from all the many ones that closely follow it.

But back to what you did write. Snape was brilliant. Your ability to characterize such a wide array of characters with such vastly different thought processes is impressive; I think you'd make a good professional novelist. I can so easily see a Snape who never knew the love and friendship of Lily Evans being that cruel to his own son. And I've been waiting for ages to find a story that treats Harry's feelings of the cupboard as yours does. Because they'd have to be far too complex to be hatred alone. And it makes his ability to so easily forgive Ron when many other people wouldn't believable and understandable. Your ending and how it left all the characters was also brilliant. Basically, your story was perfect for me and I can't praise it or you enough, so I'll stop here lest I run on too long. Thanks so much for sharing this brilliant story. I hope you're still writing because you have a talent.
Dimac99 chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
Absolutely LOVED it. Your characterisations were absolutely note perfect, every one, but obviously special mention must be made of your Snape. It's so damn hard to keep him a complete bastard and you did so brilliantly.

Your plotting was also fantastic and the writing splendiferous. I'm running out of adjectives for this wonderful fic. And I'm already looking forward to rereading it in the future.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 45 . 11/1/2016
I loved the way you portrayed Harry in this story... It was brilliant!
Suzanne chapter 28 . 10/31/2016
I don't like that Remus blames Harry for Sirius' death. Otherwise good story!
mama123 chapter 45 . 10/16/2016
This was an amazing fic. You are an excellent writer!
The Septic Gryff chapter 45 . 9/15/2016
Oh this was great! I was on edge for a lot of it especially after Remus revealed his true feelings to Harry,but I'm glad they made favourite part by far is Remus pretty much adopting the new Draco :) The fact that Severus and Harry have a pretty strong familial bond by the end is only the icing on the cake.
The Septic Gryff chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
Damn I'm impressed,not going to manipulation of the situation was masterful and through it,2 Death Eater's down! I mean he's still a bastard, but not as much of a one :P
The Septic Gryff chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
That was intense! Harry truly is a Gryffindor saying all those things,he really did kick Malfoy in the testicles with those words and I'm far too pleased about it :P Even if he did get hurt :(
The Septic Gryff chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
God, I hope Harry's ok. I mean yes the ones he killed aren't human and he'd killed the Basilisk but that situation was different,it was out of self defense.I mean sure Snape's a bastard,but Malfoy's a bigger one!
The Septic Gryff chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
It's so accurate and realistic. I've read a lot of Snape as Harry's father plots and while I love them, this is more of what I'd picture than immediate or even gradual 're both fighting the truth every step of the way but by god Snape's a bastard and a half :P
Glorilian chapter 45 . 9/12/2016
Absolutely fantastic story! I very -very- enjoyed reading it. It was so well-written, especially your characters (Harry, Snape, but also Malfoys, Lupin, etc. etc.). Their interactions between them were just superb. I loved to read, to see, how they developed, how they slowly changed (how Snape sees Harry and vice versa)...
I'm so glad I found this fic. It's quite old, if I understand well, posted even before HP:HBP book. So, for me... it's basically AU fic. It's different, interesting (e.g. in the way it centered on Lucius and Bellatrix as main antagonists). And what was best in my eyes - your version of Snape. He is not nice man and at the beginning definitely not good father (rather on the contrary). He hates Harry, he does not care about him (much)... after some time comes possessiveness, but you have to wait for sentiments like love. I like your Snape becouse you depicted him as dark, quite nasty character (at least at the beginning) - and when I was thinking about reading some Severitus fic I was looking for exactly that, this. The darkness (yet not evilness). It's quite rare... often, in many fics Snape is loving and nurturing (etc.) (nearly) right from the beginning... and that's... I don't know. I like dark, spiteful, basically your kind of Snape better...

... Oh, now I hope I will find some other Severitus fics like yours... You spoiled my fanfic-tastebuds (in the best way possible)!

Well, so... I appreciate this fic. Another of my faves. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
I really loved reading it. :o)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Brilliant
The Lady Rogue chapter 45 . 7/2/2016
Loved it! But I think no one would forgive the way Ron acts they way Harry did. He was a prat. But really enjoyed the Harry/Snape dynamic.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I hope Snape will eventually take care of Harry and take his revenge on Dumbly!
3,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »