Reviews for In Blood Only
Mrs.HermioneEdwardCullen chapter 14 . 4/23
I would think Harry to be more mature after everything... his thoughts are so silly in this chapter
I’m sorry, but every time I stumble upon this story, I feel sick.
Please add a disclaimer of CHILD ABUSE, CHILD NEGLECT, violence with a child, sexualising a child, and that this story glorifies and promotes mehtal and physical harassment of a child at the hand of a mentally unstable father.
Snape's Vixen chapter 45 . 3/11
Lovely.
Marvellous.
Fantastic.
Such an exquisite read!
Thank you for writing this, author.
I've truly enjoyed it.
Oh, yes, I grew a bit more savage in mind, too.
A canon Snape and Potter: not OOC is certainly a pure pleasure.
Snape's Vixen chapter 44 . 3/11
I'm savagely and gleefully cheering at Severus' course of action. He truly acted like a wizard than leaving both Bella and Lucius stupefied. How artfully Severus betrayed the imbecile Dark Lord! Again!
Snape is so Snape-like here that I'm always nearly breathless at his every action. Props to you, author, for such a spectacular display of the most complicated character.
Snape's Vixen chapter 39 . 3/11
If Draco can reach Harry via Floo, then I'd like to question Hogwarts security. What if it wasn't Draco but other minions of the Dark Lord. I can't believe still the slack exists.
Snape's Vixen chapter 27 . 3/9
Drat! I understand every possible sentiment, but I wish I did not since I really want to get mad at someone and lash out. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen. Nobody can help whatever on earth had happened.
Snape's Vixen chapter 20 . 3/9
Indeed, this is a dangerous zone. No matter the situation, Potter and Snape ought to trade very carefully. Mr Malfoy had done the damage. I seriously dread the events that'll follow after Severus is informed of his house-elf's demise. Malfoy Sr., I believe, has gone utterly insane.
Snape's Vixen chapter 14 . 3/9
How amusing!
Snape's Vixen chapter 1 . 3/7
Of all people, Snape? Potter's Christmas present, I suppose.
LA chapter 45 . 3/6
Came back to reread a third time and boy am I not disappointed.

Absolutely amazing story!

Hard to believe it was started more than 15 years ago.

Thank you for a wonderful realistic story.

~
thatemomathkid chapter 45 . 12/31/2020
Wow this story just... wow
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
I LOVE THIS YOU ARE SUCH AA TALENTED WRITER! I have been laughing out loud this whole chapter, looking like an idiot. Snape and Harry are so in character, honestly, you write exactly as JKR would. I am so thankful I found this story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Lol. It's fun to run across this old favorite again. Thanks for keeping it posted. It will help ease the stress of the pandemic lockdown.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
To those who are wondering if they should invest their time reading this fic, here is a gist for you—NO spoiler!

If your idea of parenting or humanity is equivalent to torturing a child, your own child: strangling your child, physically, emotionally and mentally hurting and harassing the child—DELIBERATELY because you want to get a revenge on the other parent, this fic is for you.

The writing is good, grammar is apt, language is flawless. But the crux is disturbing. And yes, this story will make you cry, really cry, because one of the protagonist is constantly abusing the other protagonist, a minor. And you will feel for that minor, that child. If anything, you will learn HOW NOT TO TREAT A CHILD.
3,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »