Reviews for In Blood Only
gargoll chapter 3 . 10/25
oh boy, poor Harry :o
Thanks for that story. I just reread all my Potter books and unable to leave the universe I was looking for some enjoyable time with fanfics. Finally, I found someting. And it isn't even an abandoned one but complete. Lots of love :)
gargoll chapter 2 . 10/25
Ouh, the first Paragraphs were difficult to read with Snape disgusted by Muggleblood and Lily, but well he is a DE. That mark doesn't come for free. Liked your depiction of Dumbledore a lot, very convincing.
gargoll chapter 1 . 10/25
Great start. Lockhart and Dumbledore having both their way on installing the greater good. I hope Snape wasn't drunk that night.
Powerupz77 chapter 45 . 10/12
Even though this story is rather outdated and blatantly Alternate Universe,I would be lying if I didn't say that it wasn't enjoyable. The portrayals of the various characters were spot on, and I really liked how you wrote Snape in all his evil and sadistic glory, and how the dynamic between him and Harry changes ever so subtly. Paranoid and spiteful, the man still manages to save the last vestiges of his soul. Such a refreshing change from the horrific, more recent fanfictions in the same vein. Also, the plot is very well planned and the conclusion sums up everything rather nicely. Thanks for writing it!
Powerupz77 chapter 35 . 10/11
Brilliant piece of work so far, and I'll never look at a cookbook the same way again. Thanks for writing this!
Elliot Green chapter 45 . 8/17
Holy crap. This was amazing. This was absolutely awe-inspiring. This was hands down one of the best fics I've ever read, and in fact, you have inspired me to make a special bookmarks folder where I will keep the most amazing fan fics so that I can read and treasure them over and over because this deserves to be treasured like none other.
Potter the Plotter chapter 45 . 8/4
Amazing story, perfect characterization of Snape. Wish there was a sequel—I would totally read it.
Potter the Plotter chapter 7 . 8/2
No offense but if Harry starts to look like Snape I'm going to stop reading—

yes im that superficial
saltkettle chapter 45 . 7/15
Fascinating. Great characterization. I like Snape, snarly bastard that he is, so I get frustrated when people try to make him secretly nice. I liked how you used their relationship to bring us to a greater understanding of the darker side of the wizarding world, instead of allowing them to be one dimensional evil folks. I especially liked Malfoy. I've never really been afraid of him before, but he was the creepiest in this. Way to be.
TheCauldron chapter 45 . 7/10
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it!
gurl chapter 2 . 6/19
xiabalba chapter 34 . 6/11
This fic has been completed for years, but I can't not tell you how much I enjoy it. You deserve a medal for this.
i really loved your story!not too much fluff, realistic carachters,no mary was great to read such a good story
OUATLovr chapter 45 . 4/30
This fic was amazing! It's one of the very few gems out there where Snape's character doesn't completely change by chapter three, and I really appreciated that about this story. He seemed to be in character the entire time, and so when he finally broke down it, it was well worth the long, angsty wait for him to realize the true depth of his caring for Harry. I was initially against the Tonks and Harry relationship until I realized that it didn't mean quite as much to her as it had to him, and after she died when he just completely lost it and Snape had to help him through it with some tough love. I don't feel like you characterized Lupin, Ron, or Dumbledore negatively in this fic; Ron was spot-on.
Great job with this story, and I hope that you are planning to write another Severitus fic someday!
farfromdaylight chapter 45 . 4/14
This was fantastic - I'm so glad I spent my afternoon reading it. I saw it rec'd elsewhere as a fic about Snape being Harry's father and Snape actually being in character, and was very pleasantly surprised to find that that was exactly the case. This entire fic was a fantastic ride - thanks so much for sharing it!
3,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »