Reviews for In Blood Only
Severus Severus Severus, you truly are a bastard lol!
rowan.catara chapter 45 . 4/7
"Ears fillied with the pitiful tears of his rejection.." That got me right in the feels, mate. Still a bit teary. :-(
brill chapter 45 . 4/3
That was awesome! A bit long maybe but great!
cztelnik chapter 45 . 3/29
Thank you.
EvanescenceListenToTheRain chapter 24 . 3/1
So much angst! I love this story!
Obsidius chapter 45 . 2/14
Great story. Very different than any I have kept snape a snape and harry as harry, thank you for not changing them it made it more believeable.
DJ8210 chapter 45 . 2/11
Umm, that was weird and intense. Kind of a hard resolution to their situation. Slightly chaotic, but enjoyable read.
iiClippedWingsii chapter 45 . 1/13
you wrote one of the best father/son stories I've come across. Perhaps you should also post this on PotionsandSnitches
riverrat chapter 45 . 1/2
Awesome story. Loved every bit of it. Thank you so much for finishing it.
riverrat chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
Severus is acting like he is jealous when other people like Harry and when Harry likes other people but then he isn't really making an effort to really know Harry and maybe acting a little more like a father without an ulterior motive. On second though Severus wouldn't know how a father is supposed to act because he didn't have a good childhood.
riverrat chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Your Snape is very calculating and vindictive. Trying to find a way to use everything he finds out about from Harry how he can use it on somebody.
riverrat chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I don't really like your Snape. I think he is much more of a cold hearted bastard than he is in the books. I always though that underneath the cold exteriour there is a caring person who just doesn't want to show it or cant show it because of his relationship to Voldemort.
Whitewhing chapter 45 . 12/17/2013
I think what you are thinking about is "Wife In Name Only" This was a good story. I had tried reading it a while back but at the time I wasn't in the mood for Harry Potter so stopped reading it 2 chapters in. I found it again though when I was browsing and I'm like I'll try to read it again, so I finished it in 2 days. The first night I stayed up until 1:30 a.m and I finished it at 11:50p.m on the second night.
MusicPlayingInTheNight chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
this story is nothing short of brilliant. i usually despise the 'snape as harry's father' stories, and almost scrolled right past this one. i can't be more glad that i didn't. it is so well written, and the characters remained in character throughout the whole story, which is a rare occurrence. i especially love how original your plot is. so many of the stories i've read are similar to one another, but yours is unlike any fanfiction i've ever read. i sincerely hope you became an author, because your writing is beautiful. this was just an amazing story all around.
Maya33 chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
This is really great! You're the first author to actually finish a story i like!
3,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »