Reviews for In Blood Only
OUATLovr chapter 45 . 4/30
This fic was amazing! It's one of the very few gems out there where Snape's character doesn't completely change by chapter three, and I really appreciated that about this story. He seemed to be in character the entire time, and so when he finally broke down it, it was well worth the long, angsty wait for him to realize the true depth of his caring for Harry. I was initially against the Tonks and Harry relationship until I realized that it didn't mean quite as much to her as it had to him, and after she died when he just completely lost it and Snape had to help him through it with some tough love. I don't feel like you characterized Lupin, Ron, or Dumbledore negatively in this fic; Ron was spot-on.
Great job with this story, and I hope that you are planning to write another Severitus fic someday!
farfromdaylight chapter 45 . 4/14
This was fantastic - I'm so glad I spent my afternoon reading it. I saw it rec'd elsewhere as a fic about Snape being Harry's father and Snape actually being in character, and was very pleasantly surprised to find that that was exactly the case. This entire fic was a fantastic ride - thanks so much for sharing it!
sqmk chapter 45 . 4/11
Hey, what a terrific story! Thanks a lot!
fawnandfirstgold chapter 45 . 3/3
Loved it, wonderful job with all the characters.
nili-roshan chapter 27 . 2/20
Holy shit!
nili-roshan chapter 22 . 2/20
Holy shit, what a good chapter.
I will leave a more detailed review when I can stand to stop reading.
Anon chapter 45 . 2/20
Great, great writing!
Potterworm chapter 31 . 1/25
Oh Remus. Oh no. I'm going to go cry now. Poor Harry.
Kira chapter 45 . 1/23
aight Remus is cool with me again
dude your writing rocks
Kira chapter 27 . 1/22
OH MY GOD

SHIT FUCK

DAMMIT LUPIN WTF
LeighLand94 chapter 5 . 1/12
I just love how everyone is insulting you for calling Snape a pureblood when they themselves are the idiots. Especially when you consider this fic was published almost an entire year before HBP was released.
KneazleGriff chapter 45 . 12/5/2014
Wonderful story. Very real... a more than convincing portrayal of all characters involved. Thank you for writing it. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 45 . 11/11/2014
nice
anna chapter 45 . 11/2/2014
You are an amazing author!
PlumeVif151 chapter 45 . 10/26/2014
that was great ! I really liked your Snape, I think he's one of the most realistic Snape I've ever read.
3,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »