Reviews for In Blood Only
Brilliant
The Lady Rogue chapter 45 . 7/2
Loved it! But I think no one would forgive the way Ron acts they way Harry did. He was a prat. But really enjoyed the Harry/Snape dynamic.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 6/21
I hope Snape will eventually take care of Harry and take his revenge on Dumbly!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 6/21
Awesome! And typically a nasty Dumbledore!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 45 . 6/17
I felt so bad for Draco at the end. I'm glad that Harry gave him the potion and now he has a (hopefully) better life.
toomanyshipsss chapter 38 . 5/21
I love this story . Harry and Snape is really in character contrary to what everyone else believes and wen if Snape seems a bit cruel in the beginning I have a feeling he would actually be that cruel in the canon. As much as I would like Harry to stop being so rightious it's part of his character.
Hmm I think Harry is OoC here, he was never quite this delusional and out of touch.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 1/26
"YOU stopped up the toilet!"
gotta love Lockhart
Hopeful-z chapter 45 . 1/18
I usually don't like stories that portray Snape so dark, cruel and ruthless. But I have to admit that you did it well. It was realistic and believable, and character developments were done nicely.
Hopeful-z chapter 40 . 1/18
Nicely done
Kyralian chapter 45 . 12/10/2015
What a nasty Snape! I loved this story. It is fabulous and very well-written! It's a pity there's no sequel, but I totally understand you. It's a beautiful ending.
gargoll chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
oh boy, poor Harry :o
Thanks for that story. I just reread all my Potter books and unable to leave the universe I was looking for some enjoyable time with fanfics. Finally, I found someting. And it isn't even an abandoned one but complete. Lots of love :)
gargoll chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Ouh, the first Paragraphs were difficult to read with Snape disgusted by Muggleblood and Lily, but well he is a DE. That mark doesn't come for free. Liked your depiction of Dumbledore a lot, very convincing.
gargoll chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Whaaat?
Great start. Lockhart and Dumbledore having both their way on installing the greater good. I hope Snape wasn't drunk that night.
powrupz77 chapter 45 . 10/12/2015
Even though this story is rather outdated and blatantly Alternate Universe,I would be lying if I didn't say that it wasn't enjoyable. The portrayals of the various characters were spot on, and I really liked how you wrote Snape in all his evil and sadistic glory, and how the dynamic between him and Harry changes ever so subtly. Paranoid and spiteful, the man still manages to save the last vestiges of his soul. Such a refreshing change from the horrific, more recent fanfictions in the same vein. Also, the plot is very well planned and the conclusion sums up everything rather nicely. Thanks for writing it!
3,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »