Reviews for The FailProof Plan
kagome chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
don't think that way!do a ch. with miroku and kagome kissing ro something like that then build on that like i do on all my stor'y just start typing and keep going soon enough you'll have a story that's better than the rest!so keep going and you'll get it soon enough!
fkljyufdtdstyuohyugjuuyjuyg chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
HI! i loved the cookies, ate them all in front of my big sis, Im sorry it took me soo ling to revew this chapter, but my internet is crashed (im at my moms) well i lived the chapter, Do wish it was longer though. BUT it was really good. I love this story...

Keep updating! ;)

Amaris-11
Like Weiss on Rice chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
I just wanted to write another review (I'm Gaby). I really wanted to see this fic continue - I'm a big fan! It's so cute how they act together. I can't believe Miroku is going out of his way to get Kagome to like him... but if you think about his character... you know he would do it! I'm sure he would if he thought he might have a chance with her... I hope you get the amount of reviews you wanted so you can update soon! I know how it is when you write so much and get so little feedback. Review people! Review! I want to see the end!
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
OMG! I loved it! update ASAP _
KittyLynne chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
Short, yes, but very enjoyable! _ The thought of Miroku actually cleaning a room is just too funny. I also liked Inuyasha's thwarted attempt to steal the ramen! When will the hanyou learn not to mess with a woman and her noodles? LOL

KittyLynne
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Sorry i'm late with a review, but better lat than never, right? Hmm...I'm not one for the rewrite.(I think it destroys the creative genius) How about you make a part two of this?

Anyways, the fact that Miroku was suckas a work horse was cracking me up. Love this fic.

And thank you so much for the kind words at the bottom. Truthfully, I love reading other's fic's more than I love writing them, and your's has been a joy to read. I wait in anticipation for the next chapter. Until next time.

Lain
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
please update soon
Gaby chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
I really like this story so far. Oh! And he does love her cooking! In the movie they just dubbed in English - Miroku actually says a lot of nice things about her cooking (of course everyone else was chowing down too). I believe he actually hinted at Inu-Yasha to say the same thing.

So you were right on! This story is so light and cute! I love it!
Sonicwind123 chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Nice chapter, I have to say that the idea of Miroku trying to do all that work is really funny, and don't worry about updating fast, things happen.
kagome chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
please please PLEASE write MORE! i wana read it REAL REAL BAD
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
This amused me and it was cute. Who knew Miroku was so insecure? You'd think someone as perverted as him, didn't have image problems (im refering to chapter one). But this is good, and so funny. Please continue. I wanna know what phase four is. Until then

Lain
Ro.Kitsune chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
wonderful story. i love mir/kag fics.

silver
ra chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
keep going!
AngelMiko69 chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
hm can't wait to find out what the next step in his plan is...luv it
ra chapter 3 . 9/18/2004