Reviews for A Night to Remember
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Well, I'm sure we can guess what Harry's thinking.
*Points wand at own head* "Avada Kedavra!"
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LMAO! Hilarious :D

I just wrote a Winky/Dobby too and someone asked me if stories like that actually existed. So I did a little research and here I am!

Thoroughly enjoyable.

vg
gilbert norrell chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Lol this cracked me up, even though sultry seductive Dobby is beyond disturbing. :D
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That's so . . . I'm still friggin' giggling! I have never seen a Dobby/Winky fic before . . . I have actually seen Lucius/house elf one . . . so I guess this is actully less disturbing than that . . . oh well! It was hilarious! *adds to favorite stories list*

-snarryvader81 (aka Anna)
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Is your goal in life to suffocate as many people as possible before you die? Because, if it is, judging by how much I laughed at that, you're doing a bang up job. :D
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Bahahahahahahaha!

This puts my longwinded parodies to shame...Hilarious!
Pussin Boots chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh my gosh, that is SO cute! Oh do upload soon. You did rushed the veyr end a lot though...
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
:D! Nope, I haven't read any dobby/winky fics before. Interesting experience...

I liked Winky using her tears to wash the floor. The exaggeration gives the story a fairy-tale quality.
lildaisygirl24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
So they... they... I'm not sure how far those two house elves went but from the sound of Harry's voice I think I can guess. Hee hee, I thought the ending was totally funny! Yes, house elves do need love. :) I'm glad Winky got some lovin' because she's a mess she needs to learn that they don't have to be slaves when they work at Hogwarts.
Seraphim-Lore chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
OMG, THAT WAS SO DISTURBING *scarred for life* but funny nonetheless. It's absolutely impossible to make house elves sound fluffy or serious when they talk in third person all the time like they do, which is another thing that makes this fic so hilarious! XD
jemstar1234567 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
WOW! aw they make such a cute couple! Are you going to update?'cos I've never read a D/W fanfic before...

Jem
Smerby chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
As much as I hate to have to add a review to my story, I'd just like to clear up something, as was pointed out in my first review. This was a humorous story, so the time's weren't of a necessity, plus the fact that the house-elves would begin working at night to prepare the breakfast of hundreds of students the following morning, don't you think? Sorry for being long-winded, just thought I'd clear that up for future knowledge.
avocado75 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
"It was a cold, dark, and gloomy night. The kitchen's were in full bustle as they always were, breakfast being prepared for the many eager and hungry students of Hogwarts." You need to get the time right, either it is night or day. Otherwise a really cute story.