Reviews for A Child
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was just adorable. Good job keeping everyone in character. I like how you also mentioned their current position (career wise). Reiko... how cute! :)
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i personally LOOOOOOOOVE IT WHOOO :D
EverMorning chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So adorable! Though it isn't really humor... But still! Extremely cute. I could just picture Kira sitting there, hiding behind a pillow with her best tearful puppy-eyes. .
Renata Ei chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
it was a nice read, i must say. it was refreshing to get a kind of side story like this or something like that for mars :] however.! i wanted more :/ it cut me short at the end. but,like you said, "kira just asked a question and rei gives an unusual answer" so, all in all it was great.
Ily Webster-Stark chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was a pretty good one shot, the way Rei reacted to Kira was genuine and the characters are reallistic. Great job!
mercedes chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This story was not that great. I do not think it deserve that many good reviews.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
cute! very cute.
Dude 1000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
So cute! I just wish that there would have been more to it. Like, how she dealt with the child through the years and stuff like that. But other than that it was very good! _
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aww that was cute i loved it keep up the great work
Hotarunokoishi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
AH! IT'S SO CUTE!

Adorable in every way imaginable.
LoligothStar chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hmm...eleven months after that discussion, Kira would probably be around ten months pregnant. That baby started talkin' early! _ Cute, though. Might want to change it to like a year later that the baby started talking.
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
aww! I loved it although it's such a short one-shot.

I think Reiko is a clever name : D

I loved it! This is going in my favorites.
lilshrimp thingy chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
is he dead? is he alive? you make it so detailed that there is no clu... pls let im be alive! pls!
Lyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I thought it was creative
Inuyasha22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
It was...okay. I didn't love it but then again I didn't hate it either, get what im saying?