Reviews for Consequences of the Heart
Hate Cho!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 6/24
Love the interactions between Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/24
I've read this 6x and I'm still falling in love with your Harry and especially your Ginny
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/24
Harry and Ginny are so cute. I love their fights...not annoying unlike the bookworm and Ron
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/24
Your Ginny is one of the best!
MrsJeck chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
This is awesome! You write brilliantly! The words are easy yet you can convey great emotions to your reader. Great job sir!
marinka chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I have enjoyed reading the story, especially loved Ginny’s standing up to Harry in the beginning. Your Harry is very good as well, it think it was very well written to have him react to Ginny as he did. Off to the next one :)
heksie chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
nice andsweet
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Interesting. But you do wonder at the manipulations of both Harry and Ginny.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Again, well done. And now I have to wonder what it was Fawkes did or didn't do.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I really hate to just tell an author, "Good job! Can't wait to read what is next." I like to try and give a bit of real feed back. But I just don't find anything to comment on that I wondered about or thought needed a bit more work. This is just a lot of fun and really well done.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
This is just so dang interesting. You do a good job of advancing the story and their relationship just a bit at a time.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Now this kind of dragging out is more in line with what I would expect of them. But it seems a bit out of place considering the leaps they made in understanding each other in their first 3 days together.