Reviews for Consequences of the Heart
MrsJeck chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
This is awesome! You write brilliantly! The words are easy yet you can convey great emotions to your reader. Great job sir!
marinka chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I have enjoyed reading the story, especially loved Ginny’s standing up to Harry in the beginning. Your Harry is very good as well, it think it was very well written to have him react to Ginny as he did. Off to the next one :)
heksie chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
nice andsweet
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Interesting. But you do wonder at the manipulations of both Harry and Ginny.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Again, well done. And now I have to wonder what it was Fawkes did or didn't do.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I really hate to just tell an author, "Good job! Can't wait to read what is next." I like to try and give a bit of real feed back. But I just don't find anything to comment on that I wondered about or thought needed a bit more work. This is just a lot of fun and really well done.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
This is just so dang interesting. You do a good job of advancing the story and their relationship just a bit at a time.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Now this kind of dragging out is more in line with what I would expect of them. But it seems a bit out of place considering the leaps they made in understanding each other in their first 3 days together.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Beautifully written, though I think you perhaps might have done better to drag this out past their third day together. But who knows, they're teenagers and their emotions are prone to wild swings.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
What to say? Really, this is about perfect. You are mostly content to take your time, which really needs to happen after the fiasco of their duel. I think perhaps you might have given them a few more days before they started to notice the odd feelings of affection or Ginny's talk with her mum that was obviously about her feelings for Harry, but it thankfully does not go beyond confusion yet. I do have to agree with Ginny's point that it sucks having to wait on someone you can't stand, but I'm going to have to agree with Harry got the worst end of this. But then perhaps he deserves it for the fact that he was never really in danger of being expelled. Even the unexpendable need to know there are limits.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm so glad to have found you writing again! Your well thought out stories are some of the best in fan fiction. And to see the sequel to this is up and complete; I'm overjoyed!
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
What can I say about this story...the end result was very good...Harry and Ginny together, soul bond? I'm not sure, but definitely something similar if not.
The part that disturbed me was the way that both Ginny's and Harry's lives were manipulated...neither of them were really given a choice, were they?
And the bracelets were nothing less then a form of behaviour modification, weren't they? (Electric Shock Therapy)Which in my books, is just as bad as obliviation, memory modification, or love/lust potions...neither of them had a choice to what path was chosen for both of them.

Let's hope the sequel has them more in control of their lives and not what other people want them to do.
Now, on to the sequel...other than my slight rant about people (Harry and Ginny) not being in control of their choices, it was a well thought out story.
kayleigh101 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
your a really gd writer
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
really good.
Abraxaine chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Dude, the dursleys are supposed to have a boarded up fireplace with an artificial/electric fire in front of it. Remember when , Ron and the twins when they came to pick up Harry to take him to the Quidittch world-cup...