Reviews for Letters Back Home
Miso Muchi chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
That was... Kind of adorable. It totally had that unrealistic manga feel with OOC characters. I thought it was cute.
timme chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
this is really kinda sad. most of it is well-written, but why so insistent that their relationship is doomed to failure? if they both try and want otherwise, it won't be. at most they might have to seperate for a few years if it's completely beyond their control, but if they are so in love they can certainly communicate and wait for each other. it's not that hard. years can fly by in an instant, really.
duchesscarml chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
Very sweet, like you warned. I liked it. I don't particularly care for the Quatre/Dorothy pairing, but you didn't give any details so I'm okay. LOL! (I'm just stuck on Quatre/Trowa, which probably makes me bias, so ignore me. I can smile at Duo/Quatre/Duo too!) I was a bit disappointed with the ending, but I like how it was left open enough that one can come with their own idea of how the future turned out for our favorite couple.

Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
XD Ah, the workings of yaoi manga inspiring authors. I've read "Colors" a long time ago, so I was rather surprised when your summary reminded me of it. Decided to explore whether or not the story had the same background and woo~! It sort of does! Though it's been quite a while since I last read the manga, your story really flowed more smoothly, I might say. The descriptions in between that enhances the humorous dialogues. Ahahaha, I love this. I'll come back reading. Need to get off, since my legs are sore at the moment. Wonderful work! I'll hang around.
bluepen22 chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
hey! great fic, I really like it )
shadowess chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
i mean no offence(sp?) but heero is just a bit out of character for me but otherwise this is a good story

ja ne

Oli chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
Hi! I just read your story and I was left in tears. It's a good happay "perfect" ending. The whole art thing was unexpected because I wouldn't have pictured them as artists and Duo with glasses either. It's jut perfect. You are one good author and your story felt like you tried to write it from the heart so to speak. I thought when I saw it, that it would be like any other story (ifyou get my drift) but it wasn't. It was something totally different and I liked it a lot. I hope to read a lot more of your stories and review everyone with such enthusiasm as the last. So until then

Ja Ne

Frenzied Conception chapter 12 . 2/11/2006
loved it this was a fun fic, very cute! ur going on my favs
saru'Depp chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
Girl you pulled it off exelently! I trully regret not reading this when it first caught my eye (you know, long fic, lazy person) Anyway, the end was just grate. Heero was a bit OOC but who cares? You made Trize gay! That was so freaken' funny... better yet... you made Quatre inlove with *DON DON DON* Dorothy, scares the hall out of me! At least he was noy gay for a change '
Plastic Tree chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
um so baisically your story is genious. yeah. XD
Rikothedeathangel chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
Yay a happy ending! I'm so glad that it ended happy. I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner but life sucks and I've been just...well dead. Not physically but mentally. Anyways it was wonderful!
scarlet-shell chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
Okay... This is a very different story from those that I have read. I really liked it and I agree with you that it is too sweet... But all the more appealing...yeah... I really liked the ending... and good work! That's some really good stuff.. Yup! I hope you do continue to write such good stories and yeah... Thanks for one heck of a ride of emotions... yeah

Kanilla chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
the...end...*all teary*I dont like..endings on such nice stories*sniffles*Ill certainly miss reading this story,you bet on that..on chance you could make a small sequel or anything?oh,just ignoer me...poor heero..all sore*lol*
Windy River chapter 12 . 7/31/2005

Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

I can't find the words to say just how great this story is .So I just thought I would rate it a perfect 10..Please update. MORE OF YOUR STORIES