Reviews for The Decision That Changes Lives
honourary weasley chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Well, I don't think they would have used the word crap in the forties, but never mind. Maybe you could try to pad it out a bit more too. :)
PyroJo chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
It could have been developed a little bit more, I think, but it was pretty good.

(It's a great story, isn't it?)

Anyway, not a bad job. Keep writing!
Ellen chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
A tiny bit too much dialuoge I think. And you could have elaborated a bit about the characters...
just jacs chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aww that was sweet well written.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was actually sweet!

I love the book, and I just found out that has given it it's own category, so this is my first read fiction. I liked it.
older and amused chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
A BIT SIMPLISTIC, BUT HEY!
radioactive care bears in the freezer chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Kneef! Uyig! Glutinous, pondrous umbrellas surround the Peace Corps and hoot menacingly! Sveb! Rolling torso! Efford! Unconquered Hot-Pockets, quiver with fear before the titanium toadstool! Do you ever want to leave a long trail of cranberries? Juyf. Sing out a song of despair and arrogance in the face of the sperm's invasion! Yuz.
ploppoy poo chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
U STINK IDK WHAT I"M SAYING DID U KNOW I ONCE ATE AN ALLIGATOTR U ARE AN IDIOT U ARE AN IDIOT HOLO HOLO
Carly chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
well, itz a gud version. nt as gud as ur otha stries tho aye. but yeh gud aye. gud for hp, hard to write tht aye.

Carlz xx
Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hey, this is good,its so very short though. ive read annother 1 about this but yours is much better.
Sacha-blossom chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I clicked that little button on da left!

Ive never read "Goodnight Mr Tom" but even without knowing the background i think this a fab story!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Its really good, but it soo short.

Ive read a few fanfics on what happened at this time in the book & urs is far the best because theres conflict, as im sure there would have been, They couldn't let him go without a fuss!

Well Done! Love it.

Im taking it that its a one off?

Love, Amy