Reviews for Who Are You Again?
MysticLunarWizard chapter 1 . 6/16
YAY!
Zipanu chapter 1 . 5/28
Have you read that time travel fic that they call her Mya? Its actually a decent read. And its not a nickname its a false name to protect her future identity or something that's explained in the fix early on. Other than that defense of that jab it was funny to read they can get pretty stupid
crimewaves chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I laughed quite a lot at this. It's really funny (highlights: Hermiones completely random nicknames "Julia"; "I assure you Albus that I only drink blood" Oh Snape; Ron ... Michael... Weasley).
yay chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I feel like this a lot sometimes. When in the books do they ever call her/him THAT? Never? Shocker. So why are you doing it? It's exasperating and I'm glad you pointed it out.
Book Mad TJ chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Funny...
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
funny!

and i saw a couple of the ones i use in there...ops :)
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
roflmao

loved it. and its so true, too!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Doesn't Drakey have a nickname?

They were hilarious!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved it, but I think you should have gone wild with the concept around the middle, and stopped telling us who people were, so that everyone got all wonderfully confloozled.
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I laughed out loud! I've been enjoying all of your parodies.
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
lol that was absolutely hilarious. really enjoyed it and your absolutely right these nicknames are getting stupid! i mean mione's just about acceptable but after that i'd have to say we need to stop...
Psychoanalysis chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I totally get what you're saying with the nicknames. WHo the hell came up with Mya? How the hell do you get Mya out of 'Hermione'? Why isn't everyone happy with their names, anyways? I mean, if you're going to write HP fanfic, then at LEAST use their names! If you're a true fan...sorry, I'm ranting again. Anyways, it was wicked good, and I'd love to see more, if you're going to do more.
eagle chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hahahahahahaahahahahahah
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It's not not very good! I think its brilliant. I especially loved the "Albus, I assure I drink only blood." part. it's two in the morning and i'm on a parody spree so i decided to read yours cuz you write them so splendidly.

are you really a weatherman?
dynobunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
LOL this was so funny. You are good at being stupid in a hilarious manner. I read this fic out to my older brother (who by the way doesn't like fanfiction or really Harry Potter 'gives him dodgy look') and HE even liked it, amazing.

I loved it when Hermione didn't know what her name was at the end although you should have said or wrote something like 'Draco Malfoy a.k.a ferret boy walked in with a perfectly toned body due to Quidditch' or something.

But hey this was still like the best fic EVER!.

Dynobunny:)