Reviews for Countdown to Midnight
Shananigan chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Read it elsewhere and loved it!
Something-So-Metallic chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Best Bam story EVER. Crazy love times a million. Great job.
Breeze chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great story! I think the story went smooth and the people in it spoke and acted the way they seem to in tv. I will be looking for some more stories from you. Thanks for the entertainment!
atearofrain chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow...you got me...very great story...so romantic to the point that I almost cried when Maggie proposed to Bianca...AWESOME! I love your story so much! Keep up the great work! ]
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i just put you on my favorite list! when are you gonna update "she's like the wind!"
A.k.a.Harley chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Oh my! This fic is great! All your fics from the bamboard are great too... you really know how to write!
HistoryDreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I loved it! Well I know I am pushing it by saying this but...I wanna see the wedding. You almost gave my a small eart attack when I read the part when Maggie pushed B out of the way. I loved it. It took a while for me to finally post a review. just has to say wow and great job to a great writer.
NovaBeans chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
wow! that was an incredibly fantastic story! I absolutely loved it! :D
Mena chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I honestly don't know why you aren't getting myriad maounts of reviews for this. It is a VERY good piece of work and I believe you got down the charcters really well, even if the bomb thing ws a bit...I don't know...uncomplete...otherwise it was perfectly fantabulous! _ Way to go!

Mena
RainbowShadow90 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow, this was an incredible, amazing, outstanding story! You have an amazing talent for writing, keep up the good work! Not to mention the pairing is the best ever P Good job!
jn chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was the best BAM story I've ever read! Not only do you write really well, but your writing tells a story as well as creates a picture! Keep up the great writing!
warriorbard chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Excellent story! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Please right another. You have a great talent. I only wish I could write that way. Keep up the good work.
McKay chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aww, how sweet. Well-written BAM fic is such a rarity!
Shorty chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
THIS STORY WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER READ! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL WRITRE MORE BIANCA AND MAGGIE STORIES, AND HOPEFULLY THIS WON'T BE THE ONLY!