Reviews for Flaming Duck Presents: Yukinaton 80 InuYasha style
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOL!
Nekoyasha chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
1. That was lmfao funny!

2. I bet Sesshy (not Sessy) reads my fic on Quizilla.

3. I will never hurt another bunny in my life.

4. Is Rin a child in this? Cuz she was fully grown in Demon Sex Ed.

5. Can't wait for Dead Psychotic Mercenaries!
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It is truly a shame that we will never know just what sort of fanfiction Sesshoumaru pretends he doesn't read. :(

Comedic genius, I wish you guys might update! You have a knack for balancing crack and IC-ness. That can't be easy. :D
FeudalGirl14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hello? Are you ever going to finish this story?
BadScorpio chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
o i can't wait for what's next!
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*sniffling* Aww, it's gonna be forevuh before you update this again, won't it?

Oh, well. It'll be worth the wait. _
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*squeals* Kumagoro and K-san! Yay! Haha. This is funny. I hope to see more soon. _

Much Love,

Mac
cokesuicide chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
this was funny! i love K! and then jakotsu...i've delt with your kind before...great! i love this story! it's just as funny as the demon sex ed. one. (love the rabbit and ryuichi and basically all of gravitation...i should read that fic...) great job!
kawaiikame chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was so incredibly funny!i read ur other one 2. the demon sex ed one. now that one was absolutley hilarious. i loved that one! this one really good too. cant wait to read the next chappie! update soon!
Ariyana chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Okay that it is scary how you are able to come up with ideas that mirrors the ideas Sisterhood Inc comes up with. We never thought of a convention but O & A is on the agenda for release after the Battle of the Sexes is finished. This was amusing I can't wait to see where you take it.
someone chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Yay! That was fun! Nothing important to say really... but I gotta read your other fic.
pragmatically yours chapter 1 . 8/25/2004