Reviews for The Bonded
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/22
Okay
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
why do authors feel like need to follow up canons arse so much, after everything harry and ginny have done u still have them act the exact same way they did in canon its starting to get to the point where i finding it pointless to even keep reading
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This story is absolutely fantastic! Please don't tell me it's been abandoned. Please post another chapter soon. ...then another, and another, and another...

Like I said, this story is wonderful. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
seriously harry gets taken down by a dementor again, thats it i'm done if your just gonna have him react the same way he does in cannon then i'm just gonna go read cannon again cause there is no fucking point to these stores
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
why is it that every author feels the need to change things but then stick so very closely to how things turn out in the books, kind of negates the purpose of everything that happens before this i mean all the training harry and ginny went though and yet she still fell for the same thing and harry still ended up with a fang in his arm, may i remind you that he took down 5 vampires and heaps of ghouls as well as the previous phoenix but when he comes up with a basilisk, he ends up no better than he did when he was an untrained child...its these types of things that turn me off stories like this
Miss Millie chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Hello,
I am rereading your story, again! I just love what you have done with it. But pleasssssssssssssssse, don't
Let it die on the vine. Maybe one Ch a month or 3or4 haha, just keep it going!
Good luck in all you do. Your readers are sending you lots of ideas so maybe when you least expect it one will be caught in your story store house.
Still reading and rereading.
Miss Millie
Shinen no Hikari chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
why are there so few changes? I'm usually one who'd prefer to keep things as close to canon as possible, but you only seem to be changing things that don't even appear on scene, almost as if you were trying to make it so that the story would fit perfectly into the books with no inconsistencies.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
That's a terrible thing to do to someone, and I've had a fair bit of exposure to it recently, both for and against such things that have left me extremely frustrated and infuriated, so seeing this in a fanfiction that I was coming to enjoy and escape through makes it even more so. I have often over the last year and a half or so felt pings similar to what Harry's describing. All of that being said, I'm going to do here as I do with real life, and hang on to a hope no matter if others may believe it to be false in some situations. Nothing is impossible.

On another note I disagree with Harry's quote on truth, but then again I'm not quite sure he agrees with it himself
Shinen no Hikari chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I'm sure you know, but it wasn't too obvious with where you put it, Dobby and marge happened during two separate summers
Shinen no Hikari chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I thought Harry and Ginny could communicate mentally? You've made no further allusion to this in the last two chapters even the you alluded to the occurrence on phoenix isle. In fact you've even kind of alluded to the opposite a few times. why?
Han Alister chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Please post more...and soon! I LOVE this story!
Smile.Light chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
This is such a great story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
Arithmetic13 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
!
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Well, seeing how it has been 8 years I bet this isn't getting updated anytime soon. I honestly don't know if I like it. For one thing, it follows canon way too close. There should be massive differences imo, like the "golden trio" shouldn't exist. Harry isn't the insular little boy so desperate for friends that he latches onto his first one. Ron is so immature that even at the same ages I can't believe they were friends in canon. Another thing is Harry, after a portkey, is dodging a spell he wasn't aware of. In the graveyard, while knowing something is horribly wrong, he is caught flatfooted by Peter of all people.

He is about as strong as Dumbledore, but consistently only does as well as his canon counterpart. It is infuriating.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I still find it strange how closely they are mirroring canon. Why isn't Harry spending more time with Ginny, they could easily describe it as worry after her first year. In fact I find it strange in canon that they didn't.