Reviews for Summoning Dragons
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw! So cute! And I love Mokie's last line. XD

Even though it's a really nice and simple fluff piece, it is also a very clever idea! Good job!
Lily Bob chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
A very interesting way of expressing Jou and Seto's -unique- relationship.

This is rare for me to say since it's hard for me to find little gems like this, but i will freely say that i really love this story.

The descriptions and plotline were believable, excellent and amazingly cute.

Please write more like this and I'll keep reviewing them.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
_ more cute-nes! review you later_
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Okay. That was weird. The last line was extreamly funny, though. Yay! I luffed it! But you probably already knew I would by now. XD
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
*Snerk*

"Don't mistake me for the blanket..."

Ah, poor Seto, poor Jou. The gods do like to play tricks, don't they?
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
nice
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Me like
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Very mysterious, like walking around in a sleepy daze, and just cute of course! Gotta luv the Mokuba!

Keep 'em comin!

_
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
::laughs out loud:: That was funny- perfectly done, especially the last part. The whole plot was extremely cool. Loved it. _

DSF
radiany chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This was...very, very original. And amusing :)

Some parts, I think, were slightly out of character; Jounouchi and Kaiba were, however vague, rather affectionate (if you can call it that) all throughout this ficlet. I do have a few questions either way.

1. Why did Mokuba decide to play the flute at night? Was it so that Seto (or any other person) wouldn't know what he was doing?

2. A flute for summoning dragons. Why would it be sold to Mokuba (as he's only a child)? Unless the seller cared more for the money than precautions...

3. Why does Jounouchi call Kaiba, Seto? *a thousand different possibilities*

Still, it was fun :D I can't deny that.

-R
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
lmao...nicely done!Poor Jou...the living blanket. That can be his new nickname..so Yamis called kiwi and Jous the living blanket..interesting. Anyway, great fic! XD Definitely had Seto in character..sarcastic devil. At least Jou was nice enough to share his blankie...though I dun think the cold would have affected Seto U_U Keep up the good work though, ne? _
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
kawii, saa very much. liked alot. ja
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
aw! that was so sweet! i love it
Grinning Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
HEY! THIS IS GREAT! i was so confused for a while. but then, i'm still guessing though, but i'm guessing that Jou and Seto were changed into the red eyes. and the blue eyes right? right? i hope i'm right. i'll be sad if i'm wrong. cause that sounds really kewl. i'm so sad this chapter is over. please please up date soon...please?
Killian chapter 1 . 8/25/2004