Reviews for Parallel
Micuko chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
update? I love it very good
Double Spell chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
*~Eyes of molten ice~* Hey, that's an oxymoron! "Molten ice".-
FinalError chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Wow. This is excellent so far, keep it up! I love DMHP where the author actually acknowledges their rivalry and the fact that they're /sworn enemies/, instead of trying to drop that all and making them lovey-dovey. It's cute seeing the break-down of their bad relationship and the build-up of their good one. _ I hope to see more soon!
Orlis Aussie Gal chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Prue, that was far too complex for my insignificant mind to a simpler version! Loved the strawberry metaphor
Elektra107 chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
I like it! Update soon.
N chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
E, stop living in the English tense! :) j.j. Despite your little habit it is "quite" good. :)
kaesaku chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
woi, nice!

write soon, please? ;p
captainplanet1989 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
good afternoon my brooding friend

at least it aint hot there like its 40 degrees here

andyway i cant b botered wrting u an email so yh

well done i love this chapter, dont ask why there is internet in the middl of the desert, oh well, if you bother to email me mayb i wil think about replying

well

i like it

so yh you have my approval...hahah like taht will bother you anyway.

spoken to anyone lately?

i havent hahah yh well

i sent tadgh a postcard hahah so you should feel left out.

nah i idint know your address so i ididnt write u one

oh well have a nice hollies

luv your friend...i think

becca x
mydogisfudge chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Another good chappie... and it must be difficult to write Draco in canon because Rowling portrays him rather shallowly, it takes a little work to give him death. But I did like this chapter.. plus I enjoyed the title... I like Poe. I like Austen as well... hmm... but good work you are a talented writer. If I had any grammatical skills I'd beta for you but as my own are rather poor I'd only hinder you. Must be why I'm becoming an Engineer. I hope you can update soon.
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Embittered you are a sick, twisted no-hope teenager... i love you for it. This is fantastic... even if I hate draco n harry together. keep going for my sakes!
Suzuran chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!ja ne
greeninkstain chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I like it so far- would love to read more soon to see where you're going to go with it.
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Now... how to describe you're story in two words or less... "LOVE IT" yep! Please continue! I like they way this stories going! PLease update!
Vanyelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Keep it up! You have a nice style of writing. Maybe have someone proofread though; might help with typos and the suchlike. Please update!

Ill keep watching for it.

-V
Mindless Self Indulgence chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Your writing is amazing and very unique. I cant wait to see where this goes. Please update soon!