Reviews for Who Am I To You?
I really like this story are you going to update it soon? :)
vivi88 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
He's a sick puppy in this one...I enjoy a creepy Draco from time to time :) I do wish that you would update...too good to be relegated to abandonment :(
gaimieyells chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Your story is not too undramatic :D

I looove Obsessive, Sadistic and Dark Draco

If you want to tell me when you're next updating my email is:

Please update your story soon I love it ;]

El' Caliente chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
cullen's pet chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I just found this story on someone's favorite list. It's been years since you updated. Are you going to finish it? Any interest in letting me finish it if you don't want to?
Username-Is-Void chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
M... Chapters are a tad short, but it's a lovely story! Great job; keeps my attention and makes me wonder what will happen next.

votehermione chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
will there be an update?
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
hm... I'm's very different, that's for sure...but I've noticed that it's been a while since you updated so I won't get my hopes up...but I can still beg you to update...right?
SuperWoman13 chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Hmm Maybe a little to... UNdramatic. I love drama, as it does keep people going. Malfoy has... An odd obsession but very interesting. I wonder what Hermoine thinks of this.. Maybe you should do something in her POV.

Anigen chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
this rulez update soon u rock
wide eyed dreamer chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
hi! i was and still am of huge fan of your draco and hermoine fan fic who am i to you? i was just writing to ask why hadn't u finished it? i have eagerly searched thru all of the fan fics to find yours and was really saddened when it wasn't finished. i really hope that is is possibgle that u'll finish your story, but if not i understand. it'll always b 1 of my favs.

wide eyed dreamer
Eklyptz chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
D: Why won't you update?

-Waits for a gazillion years and then dies- _

I love this ficceh but you haven't updated since last year. Coome on!

-x- Hannah Sinnex
Lrnd chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
Whoa! This is very dark adn I do like the OCDness of Draco in the prev chapter it fits his being an obsessive stalker so well (i too took psych) please update ... I really enjoy this!
lovely1 chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
You have 129 reviews update already! Your Killing all of us!
gpotter chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Another absoutely wonderful story. You are right, Draco is a very sick, sick little perverted fool here. It's kind of disturbing in a way, but very interesting. Are you finished with this story? I saw that it hasn't been updated in a very long time, but it would be so awesome if you continued this!