Reviews for Sick
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Neat story
MisterrEx chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Holy bejebus I love this story. Your writing flows so beautifully, and I think your characters are bang on. Gorgeous job.
Hiryu Kaga chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Well... That's SOMETHING. I really enjoyed the way you showed Harper in a different light...

...and Trance is just... Trance, I guess. As lovely and caring as she should be.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Loved it.
krashkart chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This was good it showed Treance and Harper in a loving relationship without being too sentimental.
Ann chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Hee, nice Ouroboros reference! Was that deliberate?
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Ah, even more Trance/Harper beauty! I really, REALLY enjoy your style. And such a great concept to explore! I'm adding you to my favorite authors list - my first after three or four years! I'll have to take the time to read the rest of your repertoire!
Mei Zhen chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
''... Or I'll poke you in your unbandaged eye.'' LMAO! That was a good humor twist in this great story. Poor Harper, he seems to have been cursed or something. Well, good thing that Trance is there. ;) Nicely written, masterpiece. Hugs! :)
sangga chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
not reviewing my own fic - that would be lame, right? but gotmilk, you got it in one - i was wondering if anybody would pick that up...

and yes, plans for another, but it's gonna be epic - making me tired just thinnking about it. maybe when i have holidays...

thanks for the reviews all!
gotmilk chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
"Funnily enough, it turns out that it was the daisies after all." Hah! This is brillant. Just brillant. So unique and well written. You also have a wonderful grasp on the characters. Correllian flu huh? Wonder if Han Solo knows a good doctor for Harper. ;D
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
That rocked, I mean it honestly did! Great job with the plot and writing.
Calen chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
heh, cool. nice fic.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
That's sweet, and I can see the exchanges happening between a sick Harper and a fussing Trance. You said this in a series- are you planning one after this?
tigerdreams chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I liked this. It was really well-written. Normally Harper/Trance pairings just make me think unpleasant thoughts about Trance (*growl*), but you really make it work. And I liked the theme of the story; poor Harper, everything always happens to him. We need to find him an immune system... Or some luck... Something...