Reviews for Pelican Stop Market
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
"Frodo was there with Frodo Junior, who will remain unexplained and unmentioned for the rest of this fanfic." This may be the most logical line of the entire chapter. I'll review properly later ... when I stop giggling.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I've only read a few chapters, but it made me giggle so much :P You have a great talent for writing comedy. Not everyone succeeds in being funny in their writing, but you do. I can't wait to finish reading all the chapters :D
Puddin Pie chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while...life gets busy and all that crap. Well, Thanks for including thingamorph in the fightscene! It made me laugh out loud and made my sister think I was crazy, but then again, she's the one pulling an all-nighter to read the 7th Harry Potter book. (I only scorn because she gets to read it first...) My favorite part of your story was, no doubt, the laser eyes that Pippin randomly had. (I'm still chuckling about it even now...) well, have a lovely time writing your story. Maybe Lord Voldemort can make a brief cameo (just kidding, though it would be cool) Like, he could be drinking a beer or something...(What? Do I have to kill Harry all the time?)

Puddin Pie
ThunderD chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
haha! really funny! :D I like it!
Lady Legira chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
Love the Final Fantasy touches *grins*
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
*cracks up laughing*

That chapter initially refused to load for me, so I assumed it took after it's name! I love it! :D

*continues laughing*
Avalon's mists chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Yay you mentioned Firefly.

I am a leaf on the wind watch me soar.
A can of root beer chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Yay Kano-kun!-niichan!
Lalala chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Gaurbrith means Wolf - Gravel, so why is that funny?
Random LOTR RO fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
whoa...

I read this fanfic before in XD

I love that guy's name...Lord ...I'm trying to learn elvish too...and I also have the Silmarillion! XD

real nice fic! keep up the good work!
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
That was fantastic! I'm still laughing as I type! :D You may have written the whole chapter for the last line, but it was worth it. As ever you had humour throughout and excellent interaction between the characters. I hope we don;t have to wait too long for the next installment. :)
Child of the stars1 chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
Yey! Back, back, back! Loads of fun! Merry and Pippin very sweet! My compliments!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
Ah! Gary-Stus and Mary-Sues! Save us! What a story! Oh the plotlessness! Oh the randomness! Oh the hilariously disgusting sappyness! Oh the unexplainedness(...)! In short; oh the perfection! I can't stop laughing! Incidentally, will you kill/revive Boromir, too? (Don't do anything permanent, just kill him) I know I'm mad. Isn't it fun?
Lillz chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
this is both insane and hilarious! and i'm only on chapter 2!

great stuff! x
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
Bits of this cracked me up! I loved the return of the armadilo and I dread to think what the dark lord planned to do with the spatula! *squirms* The chair turning into a carnivorous rabbit was utterly random!

I think my favourite line though was: 'The evil master calmly stood and addressed Binndijk, “Could you explain to me why the prisoners where not disarmed on capture?”' I could imagine the facial expressions of the people involved perfectly, classic!

One question though: Is there any particular reason why it is all underlined? ;)